Stevejobs Bookmarking - We Don't Leave Foot Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't tried your service before, giving it a shot: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5HY42713ER7806736

Thanks.

Haven't gotten around to looking at the last report you sent me over the weekend, but that didn't stop me from making another order.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0SP17803XA714393M.

Thanks for your great work once again.

Quick Question: If I have a very long URL that I want to bookmark, would you recommend using a shortened url like bit.ly??

Stevejobs Bookmarking

Haven't gotten around to looking at the last report you sent me over the weekend, but that didn't stop me from making another order.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review.

for how long the links will stay alive?
They stick as long as the site is live.

Quick Question: If I have a very long URL that I want to bookmark, would you recommend using a shortened url like bit.ly??
If its too long you may use bit.ly else just give a shot with the actual url.

More than 10 reports have been sent and lot more reports are on the way.

Cheers
Steve.

Just to compare the work quality, can you PM me with a sample report for 1000 SB.
And i may order you in bulk for all our network of sites. Do you have any discounted price for bulk orders ?

Waiting for your response.
Kind Regards !

Report delivered: nice over-delivery and good communication. Will report back on any SERP movements... Thanks.

Stevejobs Bookmarking

Report has been sent.

Ordered 1k pack 9AW2535855755900L
Report has been sent.
Just to compare the work quality, can you PM me with a sample report for 1000 SB.
And i may order you in bulk for all our network of sites. Do you have any discounted price for bulk orders ?

Waiting for your response.
Kind Regards !
I do not share the list we put in huge efforts to collect them.
Order placed
Order confirmation has been sent and work started.
Report delivered: nice over-delivery and good communication. Will report back on any SERP movements... Thanks.
Thanks for your review!!!

Reports for my 2 orders received. Everything looks good, I have checked some random links and everything seems good there as well.

So far no changes in rankings, but I keep my fingers crossed (it's only been a day since I received the report).

Status
Not open for further replies.