Stevejobs Bookmarking - We Don't Leave Foot Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.
REVIEW FOR 1000 Social bookmarks

Speed: Got the report in less than 24 hours. That's super fast. 5/5

Communication: Steve answered very fast to my questions. 5/5

Price: I got the free review copy, but i can say the price it's very very good. Cheapest on WF right now. 5/5

Quality: Steve said he will deliver 1000 bookmarks, and he over delivered. I got 1157 bookmarks instead. What's even better, you get the exact link where your bookmark is placed. Everything is good, and high quality. 5/5

Overall Review: Steve has done a very good job. The price and the quality it's the best right now, so i highly recommend this service. 5/5

I would like to give you an order for testing, need some confirmation.
How many users you will use for 1000 SB & How many PR sites you have in your 1000 list.

Stevejobs bookmarking

REVIEW FOR 1000 Social bookmarks

Speed: Got the report in less than 24 hours. That's super fast. 5/5

Communication: Steve answered very fast to my questions. 5/5

Price: I got the free review copy, but i can say the price it's very very good. Cheapest on WF right now. 5/5

Quality: Steve said he will deliver 1000 bookmarks, and he over delivered. I got 1157 bookmarks instead. What's even better, you get the exact link where your bookmark is placed. Everything is good, and high quality. 5/5

Overall Review: Steve has done a very good job. The price and the quality it's the best right now, so i highly recommend this service. 5/5

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review.
I would like to give you an order for testing, need some confirmation.
How many users you will use for 1000 SB & How many PR sites you have in your 1000 list.
Almost all sites will have a unique username. [please excuse me if you see a username more than couple of times]. As we go for a blast please don't me much concerned of the PR, just think about the ip diversity. Being said that, few sites will definitely have PR for its home page.

Review:

# ordered = 500
# received = 779 (of which over 575 were confirmed. I checked a few of the so called "missing ones" and they were in place.)

Great service and you definitely can not beat it for the price.

Just made an order Transaction ID: 6X995957BU5744845

Was there supposed to be a confirmation email?

Stevejobs Bookmarking

Review:

# ordered = 500
# received = 779 (of which over 575 were confirmed. I checked a few of the so called "missing ones" and they were in place.)

Great service and you definitely can not beat it for the price.
Thanks for your honest review.
Just made an order Transaction ID: 6X995957BU5744845

Was there supposed to be a confirmation email?
Order confirmation has been sent.

Review

Paid for 500 SBM and got 908 bookmarks in the report. SB found 725. Unique domains 884 and only one username used for bookmarks (manually checked some)
Already saw a bump by 2 spots in super high competitive keyword.

I have paid twice or 3 times the asking price for this same service before and glad to see Steve still delivering quality here.

Bottom line, great service and worth every penny!

Stevejobs Bookmarking

Paid for 500 SBM and got 908 bookmarks in the report. SB found 725. Unique domains 884 and only one username used for bookmarks (manually checked some)
Already saw a bump by 2 spots in super high competitive keyword.

I have paid twice or 3 times the asking price for this same service before and glad to see Steve still delivering quality here.

Bottom line, great service and worth every penny!
Thanks for your wonderful review.
Placed an order:
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 32T915843D6398606.

Placed an order:
Your transaction ID for this payment is: ID # 7LD54636TN519650Y

Order confirmation has been sent and work started.

Status
Not open for further replies.