[Stage 3 SerpRocket] - 100 Aged Blog Net Post + Backlink Serp Rocket + Social Warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered and looking forward to some good results....please give me some delicious bonus!

thanks

looks pretty damn sweet this package - considering it for a few sites - will check back on reviews

25+ orders received in the first 2 days, queue is about half full, turn around times are still quick. If you choose the no drip option then yourpackage will be delivered alot sooner.

thanks

Still no more reviews? I'm interested but it's a lot of wonga and so far not seen much movement from previous blog networks (not gripex's I must add).

I have grabbed abunch of packages from gripex for his other products and have had nothing but good experiences. When I got the email from this latest product launch I jumped right on it, I got my report on friday and just this morning noticed some major gains in the serps.

I gave his team 3 keywords and my primary has jumped (as of this morning) 5 spots from 10th to 5th. If i hit the top 3 I wont be surprised.

My secondary's have moved up a couple of spots each as well which is a nice bonus.

Communication is ALWAYS top notch with this guy, this is the reason I keep coming back to gripex and his team.

One thing I would like to request is a bulk payment/order option so I dont have to make multiple orders which is sometimes a pain in the ass.

peace out

Thank you for submitting your thoughts UV.

There is still room in the queue for fast turn around times on packages.

thanks.

I use SERP Rockets monthly.

The account manger for these project, Mary Dawn, is fantastic. She will keep you in the know every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, she will promptly address them for you.

Every time I use a SERP rocket the keywords I'm targeting move up. Nothing crazy, normally a few places. The real reason I like hitting my sites with SERP rockets is the LINK DIVERSITY. While these links aren't the most powerful (from my experience at least) they are so diverse that it will make your backlink profile look legit. This is KEY to long term SEO.

Even if you have stellar rankings, spend a few $$ on tossing a serp rocket in the mix for diversity. It's a very low price tag for long term stability.

Review: [Stage 3 SerpRocket]

Communication: Communication with this team is over the top. They have a really friendly back end and message you as each step of your project is completed. If you have a question it's usually answered in minutes. I was never not in the loop.

Process: Aside from being updated constantly on the progress of my project the reporting and results are equally impressive. There is a ton of variety in the package, the blog network is comprised of quality sites not the usual (whatever you can get your hands on with PR) type sites. I received the report this morning and I was in position #12 for a highly competitive term pre project and I'm in #4 now passing several very authoritative and aged sites. They submit all the links to an indexing service and really do a professional job through the whole project.

Turn around time was about 12 days and I was in the loop the entire time with at least daily updates and in some cases multiple updates per day. Great Job, great reporting and communication combined with great serp improvements.

All in all a very impressive service. These guys take their work very seriously. I can recommend this service with confidence. 5/5

Thank You!

Communication: Communication with this team is over the top. They have a really friendly back end and message you as each step of your project is completed. If you have a question it's usually answered in minutes. I was never not in the loop.

Process: Aside from being updated constantly on the progress of my project the reporting and results are equally impressive. There is a ton of variety in the package, the blog network is comprised of quality sites not the usual (whatever you can get your hands on with PR) type sites. I received the report this morning and I was in position #12 for a highly competitive term pre project and I'm in #4 now passing several very authoritative and aged sites. They submit all the links to an indexing service and really do a professional job through the whole project.

Turn around time was about 12 days and I was in the loop the entire time with at least daily updates and in some cases multiple updates per day. Great Job, great reporting and communication combined with great serp improvements.

All in all a very impressive service. These guys take their work very seriously. I can recommend this service with confidence. 5/5

Thank You!

Thanks for the very detailed and positive review, I know that it takes time to do a proper review, and we appreciate it.

Marydawn had told me you were up to 5th for your keyword, but now that you are up to 4th, thats even better! Im glad we could help with your rankings and it was a pleasure working with you!

Wam Bam Thank You Graham?

Wam Bam Thank You Graham - 20% OFF Sale

For a Limited time we are doing a 20% Off sale on Most of our packages.

Back Link Serp Rocket - 20% Off
Social Warhead - 20% Off
Stage 2 Serp Rocket 20% Off

100 C Class Blog Network Posts - 20% Off
100 C Class w/ Backlink Serp Rocket - 20% Off
Stage 3 SERP Rocket - 20% Off

As you know these sales never last very long and as soon as our queue is near capacity the sale will be terminated.

If you have questions please post in our thread.

Recent Reviews with SERP Improvements:

Thank You!

I use SERP Rockets monthly.

The account manger for these project, Mary Dawn, is fantastic. She will keep you in the know every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, she will promptly address them for you.

Every time I use a SERP rocket the keywords I'm targeting move up. Nothing crazy, normally a few places. The real reason I like hitting my sites with SERP rockets is the LINK DIVERSITY. While these links aren't the most powerful (from my experience at least) they are so diverse that it will make your backlink profile look legit. This is KEY to long term SEO.

Even if you have stellar rankings, spend a few $$ on tossing a serp rocket in the mix for diversity. It's a very low price tag for long term stability.

I have grabbed abunch of packages from gripex for his other products and have had nothing but good experiences. When I got the email from this latest product launch I jumped right on it, I got my report on friday and just this morning noticed some major gains in the serps.

I gave his team 3 keywords and my primary has jumped (as of this morning) 5 spots from 10th to 5th. If i hit the top 3 I wont be surprised.

My secondary's have moved up a couple of spots each as well which is a nice bonus.

Communication is ALWAYS top notch with this guy, this is the reason I keep coming back to gripex and his team.

One thing I would like to request is a bulk payment/order option so I dont have to make multiple orders which is sometimes a pain in the ass.

peace out

ORDER HERE: http://www.SerpRockets.com

or for C class blog posting, ORDER HERE: http://SerpRockets.com/blognetworkposts.php

Placed an order for blogposts + pyramid linking to the posts and more articles than random package.

Will report back with network quality and hopefully SERP results like 2 weeks.

quick review

up to 3rd from 9th, just starting to see the increase in traffic now as the rank has solidified and propagated to all dc's it seems, very impressed, the link diversity and the customer support/communication is awesome. Placing another order now for another domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.