[Stage 3 SerpRocket] - 100 Aged Blog Net Post + Backlink Serp Rocket + Social Warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripex

Feb 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Stage 3 SERP Rocket

So you want posts on an Aged Domain Blog Network? OK.

You also want a ton of in context web 2.0s and other blog network links pointing at these aged domain blog posts? OK

You say you need some Facebook likes, Google +1s, Retweets and Social Bookmarks as well? YOU F'ING GOT IT!!

Introducing the latest product from SERP ROCKETS:

STAGE 3 SERP Rocket

CONTENT: We write 3 400+ word articles and spin them together, resulting in a 500%+ spin rate.

TIER ONE: We do a random post to our Aged Domain 100 C Class Network, resulting in 50 blog posts.

• Blogs are all .coms
  • Private name servers as well as public name servers
  • ZERO footprints from SOA Records
  • All blogs are aged
  • Random submission, no two packages are the same

DRIP RATE FOR BLOG NETWORK POSTS: Either instant or 7 day drip feed. Select option on order page.

TIER TWO: We create over 140+ web 2.0 properties, in 2 pyramids, one 2 tier pyramid and 1 3 tier pyramid. We Also make posts at these networks that link to the 50 c class posts.

• Authority Link Network
  • Unique Article Wizard
  • Article Marketing Automation
  • Traffic Kaboom
  • Article Marketing Robot
  • Article Blueprint
  • Article Ranks

SOCIAL PROOF: 500 Facebook Likes, 100 Google+1s, 150 Twitter Retweets, 550+ Social Bookmarks.

INDEXING: Everyone is worried about actually getting their backlinks indexed these days right? Well, we GUARANTEE awesome indexing rates and submit all the live links we create to:

• Linklicious
  • Lindexed
  • Nuclear Link Indexer
  • Backlink Energizer

Here is a sample of the domain age of our network:
bnagescreeny.jpg

Turn Around Time: Depending on demand and your choice of drip feeding the blog posts or not, turn around times are anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks.

REPORTS: If you are familiar with our other products you know we give out some of the best detailed reports around, including live links in csvs and text files as well as screenshots of all the submits to the commercial blog networks. How ever Live links will not be provided to our private aged domain network, to prevent sabotage. Sorry.

PRICE: Get in on our special launch discount, for a limited time (till our queue loads up) we are offering this INSANE package for $159 ($207 Value) as soon as we are near capacity on this price will go back to regular price.

FREE REVIEWS: 1 Completely free review available to a qualified forum member with over 750 Posts. (Ive given out tons of free reviews in all my other packages, the quality of this package is top notch and I dont think giving out more then 1 free review is necessary)
ORDER HERE: http://serprockets.com/blognetworkposts.php

very interested as this is what i need, just 1 question is the "SOCIAL PROOF" towards my money site or the backlinks?

definitely interested - can you provide some reviews/info?

thanks in advance

I think ive covered most of the details in the sales thread, did you have any specific questions?

Reviews are coming, if you are familiar with any of our other packages, we have a long list of positive reviews and happy customers. This package incorporates two of our most successful packages (backlink serp rocket + social warhead) and adds the link juice of our large aged domain network, so results will only be bigger and better.

You can see reviews of some of our other packages on the website at Serp Rocket - The best SEO Package. Ever! (just scroll down)

thanks

I recommend SerpRocket.

I have ordered campaigns for almost $1000 this month and these guy's at SerpRocket are the real deal.

They do what they promise and you can interact with them, since you get a dedicated person to handle your campaigns.

My SerpRocket campaign manager name is Mary Dawn and she is fantastic.

I have already seen improvements in the serps for my targeted keywords and all the social proof from the campaigns like re-tweets - Facebook likes - Google plus Votes are on my pages as promised.

I am ordering again with these guy's and i will stick with them, if they keep this up, meaning doing as promised and having this great customer care.

I outsource all the time and "man" too many times I just get scammed, there are many so called web traffic promotional - seo services & people out there that just take your money and run.

Order placed.
Order received.

just ordered - Transaction ID: 11641411UG6340929

Order received.

I recommend SerpRocket.

I have ordered campaigns for almost $1000 this month and these guy's at SerpRocket are the real deal.

They do what they promise and you can interact with them, since you get a dedicated person to handle your campaigns.

My SerpRocket campaign manager name is Mary Dawn and she is fantastic.

I have already seen improvements in the serps for my targeted keywords and all the social proof from the campaigns like re-tweets - Facebook likes - Google plus Votes are on my pages as promised.

I am ordering again with these guy's and i will stick with them, if they keep this up, meaning doing as promised and having this great customer care.

I outsource all the time and "man" too many times I just get scammed, there are many so called web traffic promotional - seo services & people out there that just take your money and run.

Thanks Thordur, much pleasure working with you, we appreciate you taking the time to review.

IDSecure is doing the free review and his order is underway and will be finished soon.

Thanks.

Sham jackson, Jonny and Noam, your orders have been received. Watch your email and PMBS for communication from my manager marydawn.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.