May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
<Insert flashing google tits here>

Spam Gone Wild

Now With 500+ High PR Blog Posts Per Order To Increase Stickiness And Authority

*not* Brought To You By The Creators Of Girls Gone Wild

Tired of buying shit that simply doesn't work?

Sick of ordering Scrapebox and Xrumer links that don't have any effect on your rankings?

Stuck at a plateau and can't move past it?

I was there too.

Fucking google. SEO got hard in 2011. Real hard. Panda this, panda that, makes me want to go to a zoo with an AK-47.

But instead of going postal (zoo-al?), I went to work.

Back into the laboratory. Testing. Tweaking. Pulling wings off flies. Pulling out my hair. Too many stimulants. Not enough sleep.

Panda was beating me like a litterbug in Singapore and it just wouldn't let up. And then I talked to my friend late one night....

Like we always do, we were discussing what we were seeing in the SERPs, what was giving results, what was getting us slapped.

He said...

I replied...

We both went "Holy Shit"

So we combined what I was doing with what he was doing...

We watched nervously from the edges of our keyboards...

Then...

It hit us right between the eyes, like a slug from a .44, true death, maximum horsepower...Spam Gone Wild was born.

It was dirty. It was nasty. And it worked like nothing you've ever seen.

But would it replicate?

Yeah, it replicated, like an alien virus taking over the SERPs, perpetually manifesting itself higher and higher.

Sure, there was some mishaps. Some sites couldn't take the massive linkjuice. They overflowed, like a hooker at a bukakke party. Left for dead on the side of the road, we pressed on.

We learned what sites could and couldn't take the heat. How to push it to protect the ones that couldn't. Where and how hard to hit that bitch.

And life was good. Rankings dominated again. Monies being made. But then we had a new problem. We couldn't build good sites fast enough to keep the servers busy. And the resources to produce Spam Gone Wild is expensive, to say the least...

So, in the natural progression of these endeavors, we decided to take it public. It's win win. We share the awesome ranking power of Spam Gone Wild with you and you defray some of our server costs while we build more sites.

My buddy is handling all sales and customer service, I'm too busy to answer PMs or walk people through it on skype, so if you have questions that aren't answered below, either post them in this thread or hit him up on skype @ buylinkstoday. Seriously, don't PM me. It will go unanswered for days, if not weeks. Instead, go to skype and bug buylinkstoday

It's ready...

Spam Gone Wild

What is it?

A shitload of powerful links pointed at 1 URL.

Why only 1 URL?

Because that's the offer. Need more than 1 URL? Buy more than 1...simple, no?

How about a bulk discount then?

Sure. Bulk discounts at 3-5-10 orders.

What kind of links? Will I get a report?

Powerful ones, like I said before. Think scrapebox/xrumer type links that actually work. Links that index like mad and pass juice like a vegetarian with diarrhea. No report. Not interested in ever getting copied again. Yeah, you know who you are. Good luck knocking this one off, cockroaches. Learned my lesson last time.

How many links?

A shitload...I'm not here selling numbers and reports, I'm here selling results. And I'm willing to risk my reputation on these results. I'll ballpark you high five low six figures though.

Can I send them direct to my money sites?

It works best on your money site...BUT...it's not for the faint of heart or for half assed websites with weak sister link profiles. If you have big swinging balls and are not afraid to live on the edge. If you don't have an aged site with an already solid backlink profile, you'll probably implode. Not interested in risking it? Send them at a super high quality parasite host or better yet, a first tier URL you control and can 301 where ever you want, whenever you want. That's what I do with all my sites I don't want to risk, or client sites. Having ten of these sites I can 301 wherever is a serious advantage. Can't wait until I have 100 of them. ;)

What else can I push Spam Gone Wild at?

Perfect for ranking brand terms, clickbank product, anywhere you can leverage some one else's authority is great. Doing reputation management? Quote $5000 to $50,000 to clear page 1, buy a 10 pack, give it a couple weeks, rinse and repeat.

How many anchors can I use?

1 anchor/1 URL We'll automatically turn your main anchor into hundreds of relevant anchors and use them all. And here's the crazy part. You'll rank for a slew of these relevant anchors as well. This is what truly shocked us. The boost we got on the main keywords were great, but the flood of traffic that came flowing in from all the supplemental anchors was unbelievable.

Can I do pr0n/rx/illegal/dead hookers in ditches niches?

No, fuck off. Build your own links if you're in those niches.

Is this thread a joke?

Fuck no, this here is srs business. ly2fromWF, tencentpiece, affiliate army and detox got pre-release review copies. They'll be here shortly to sound off.

How about more review copies?

Zingo gets one. I'll offer 1 more free review copy to first qualified member to claim it and two 1/2 off review copies to whomever is next.

How much does it cost?

$500 (Still $200 introductory price through 10-23-11)

Is this White Hat Link Building?

Don't kid yourself. No chance in hell. This is dark dark grey with shades of black.

What about the bulk pricing?

3 Wilds $1250 (Still $500 introductory price through 10-23-11)

5 Wilds $2000 (Still $750 introductory price through 10-23-11)

10 Wilds $3500 (Still $1250 introductory price through 10-23-11)

That's a lot more expensive than scrapebox and xrumer blasts, why?

Because it works a lot better than scrapebox and xrumer blasts. Duh.

How do I order?

Bang that link right there!

Order Now

* We review every site/keywords before blasting links - However, you're buying this package at your own risk and thus there is the risk of getting google penalties - So don't complain to us if your site sucks and can't handle the links - We're being totally upfront about it - If you have any doubts at all, reg a related EMD or relevant domain name, slap some content on it, blast that, 301 it, feels like a broken record up in here *

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you elaborate a bit more on the links used in the package? I'm just asking from a rational perspective..

I ordered 3 packages between Sat and Sun, 2 reviews and 1 paid. On Monday my results are:

1. 1st keyword - edit (hit page 1 off google within 24 hours and is bouncing between #4-#7 on most DCs)
  2. 2nd keyword - edit (bouncing between #10 and #41, sitting at #41 for me right now but was sitting at #10 just a few hours after the blast was done)
  3. 3rd keyword - private/not disclosed - (blast started last night, no movement yet)

It's looking pretty sick so far, very excited to see where wordpress themes ends up, I'll post in here again if it hits 1st page for "wordpress themes" as it's a pretty big keyword.

Can you elaborate a bit more on the links used in the package? I'm just asking from a rational perspective..

Spam. Think xrumer/scrapebox style links that target unspammed sources that index really well and pass significant juice.

got a sneak peek of what this is capable of on a brand new domain (or 3 month old site) in a highly competitive niche, all i can say is ..... its fucking SICK!

Thanks for responding, it's improved since early beta too!

Still reading and contemplating but can you count me in for a review?

Penciled in for 1/2 of review...

Worth a try I reckon...

Give us a bit to let everybody already in the loop to respond and we'll open er up, thanks for the consideration.

I ordered 3 packages between Sat and Sun, 2 reviews and 1 paid. On Monday my results are:

1. 1st keyword - (hit page 1 off google within 24 hours and is bouncing between #4-#7 on most DCs)
  2. 2nd keyword - (bouncing between #10 and #41, sitting at #41 for me right now but was sitting at #10 just a few hours after the blast was done)
  3. 3rd keyword - private/not disclosed - (blast started last night, no movement yet)

It's looking pretty sick so far, very excited to see where wordpress themes ends up, I'll post in here again if it hits 1st page for "wordpress themes" as it's a pretty big keyword.

Nice results. ly2 builds really good sites so that's part of the success for sure, if he was trying to rank with 1 page MFA, totally different story.

Any further review copy available?

There's one more 1/2 off review available by my accounting, penciling you in for it.

I'm in for a half off review bro. Loved the sales copy too. Dead hooker niches had me almost spewing my coffee.

Thanks, it was a fun digression from all the "legit" style sales copy I've had to write lately. Per the review, 2 above you claimed them, if either decides to back out or it looks like their site can't handle the truth, you're first alternate.

Review: lucky enough to get in early for this new gem, people.
If anyone has followed my pay-for-ranked-sites thread (think 'hair extensions') and how everyone stepped off the hair kw because it was too difficult, well think again apparently.

Start: pg 16

Today (4 days later, 10/10/11) pg 2 (and pg one for another long tail related kw)

For now I'm sold on this. Will be re-upping for another blast to shoot for p1.

If anyone has followed my pay-for-ranked-sites thread (think 'hair extensions') and how everyone stepped off the hair kw because it was too difficult, well think again apparently.

Today (4 days later, 10/10/11) pg 2 (and pg one for another long tail related kw)

Oh man, that makes me smile. I know how much of a bitch that niche was for you.

Any more half off copies?

I'll put you in the queue, if anything falls out, you're in the car. Thanks!

Let me know when your form is up for orders, if this works then who the hell needs a discount anyways?

I have a 10 year old site that is sitting on page 3 of 33 mil results. It is just a testing site to see how the Gorg reacts to new strategies, your offer sounds perfect!

Well I havent stepped off, but I know what its taken to get on and keep 3rd page for that keyword. Page 2 in 5 days ... holy shit broskizzles.

Now I am even more eager, haha. Damn my slow reading. When I opened that thread no one had claimed any reviews lulz :|

Let me know when your form is up for orders, if this works then who the hell needs a discount anyways?

I have a 10 year old site that is sitting on page 3 of 33 mil results. It is just a testing site to see how the Gorg reacts to new strategies, your offer sounds perfect!

Should be good to go later this afternoon, waiting for a couple more reviews to come in. Yeah, your site sounds perfect, excited to see what happens there.

mystery is always intriguing. PM so I can pick up some packages and the password to get into the mystery box.

Password will go away when it's live, see above.

Sounds dope. Interested to see if my site would fit the bill. Who do I Skype?

Add buylinkstoday on skype and he'll run you through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.