Spam Gone Wild VI - You Can Copy The Title, You Can't Copy The Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did my second Order some days ago and linking should Have started yesterday but no links so far showing

What up with this service Grindstone? Still no reply and so far i can not see any links coming in..

I'd appreciate the same check. Skyped buylinksnow about a transaction I made couple of days ago (Transaction ID: 67548238MT359890K) and didnt hear back. Thx.
edit : it was skyped to "buylinkstoday". Did his skype handle change?

Order placed

Great, thanks again Grindstone.. let me know the paypal addy or page I should use to submit for the follow-up .. ! -)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0SJ2486825819634S

Going for a 2nd try! This is the same site which I hit my first time with SGW. I am currently bottom of 2nd page and all other keyterms way back. I am hitting it again direct. Thought about using a redirect since I hit site the first time direct. but fuck it!

Rags to riches! Because 09" 10" 11" have been rough to me. quote from the OP

lives 2012 like there's no tomorrow...

Wish everyone else here the same LUCK!!! and killing it in the IM 2012!

Order placed! Cant wait to see the results!

Did my second Order some days ago and linking should Have started yesterday but no links so far showing

What up with this service Grindstone? Still no reply and so far i can not see any links coming in..

I can't answer any of these, as Wufoo constantly logs me out as I try to get into orders and check status. Bear with me while I ream them a new one, will update as soon as I can see my data. Cheers!

Despite our conversation, I drunk ordered another SGW anyways. I should probably hide all of my login details when I'm drinking. OH WELL.

Despite our conversation, I drunk ordered another SGW anyways. I should probably hide all of my login details when I'm drinking. OH WELL.

HAHAHA that was me and at like 3 in the morning because I couldnt sleep lol

SGW: Best customers evar.

I responded to all PM's (I think, I delete a lot without opening because of all the PM Grindstone bullshit, so if I missed you, resend it, put something SGW related in subject line, thnx).

Status
Not open for further replies.