Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Check out the previous five threads that generated a metric fuck ton of views and responses in the last two plus months...ain't this ten days per thread gig awesome?

Click this shit right here, here, here, here and finally, here yo!

Or, just read this shit right here right now...

spam-gone-wild.png

*not* Brought To You By The Creators Of Girls Gone Wild

Tired of buying shit that simply doesn't work?

Sick of ordering Scrapebox and Xrumer links that don't have any effect on your rankings?

Stuck at a plateau and can't move past it?

I was there too.

Fucking google. SEO got hard in 2011. Real hard. Panda this, panda that, makes me want to go to a zoo with an AK-47.

But instead of going postal (zoo-al?), I went to work.

Back into the laboratory. Testing. Tweaking. Pulling wings off flies. Pulling out my hair. Too many stimulants. Not enough sleep.

Panda was beating me like a litterbug in Singapore and it just wouldn't let up. And then I talked to my friend late one night....

Like we always do, we were discussing what we were seeing in the SERPs, what was giving results, what was getting us slapped.

He said... I replied...

We both went "Holy Shit"

So we combined what I was doing with what he was doing...

We watched nervously from the edges of our keyboards...

Then...

It hit us right between the eyes, like a slug from a .44, true death, maximum horsepower...Spam Gone Wild was born.

It was dirty. It was nasty.

And it worked like nothing you've ever seen.

But would it replicate?

Yeah, it replicated, like an alien virus taking over the SERPs, perpetually manifesting itself higher and higher.

Sure, there was some mishaps. Some sites couldn't take the massive linkjuice. They overflowed, like a hooker at a bukakke party. Left for dead on the side of the road, we pressed on.

We learned what sites could and couldn't take the heat. How to push it to protect the ones that couldn't. Where and how hard to hit that bitch.

And life was good. Rankings dominated again. Monies being made. But then we had a new problem. We couldn't build good sites fast enough to keep the servers busy. And the resources to produce Spam Gone Wild is expensive, to say the least...

So, in the natural progression of these endeavors, we decided to take it public. It's win win. We share the awesome ranking power of Spam Gone Wild with you and you defray some of our server costs while we build more sites.

My buddy is handling all sales and customer service, I'm too busy to answer PMs or walk people through it on skype, so if you have questions that aren't answered below, either post them in this thread or hit him up on skype @ buylinkstoday. Seriously, don't PM me. It will go unanswered for days, if not weeks. Instead, go to skype and bug buylinkstoday ...

It's ready...

Spam Gone Wild

What is it?

A shitload of powerful spam links pointed at 1 URL.

We've made another version that includes 500-800+ PR2-PR6 high PR private and public blog posts.

Why only 1 URL?

Because that's the offer. Need more than 1 URL? Buy more than 1...simple, no?

How about a bulk discount then?

Sure. Bulk discounts at 3-5-10 orders.

What kind of links? Will I get a report?

Powerful ones, like I said before. Think scrapebox/xrumer type links that actually work. Links that index like mad and pass juice like a vegetarian with diarrhea. No report. Not interested in ever getting copied again. Yeah, you know who you are. Good luck knocking this one off, cockroaches. Learned my lesson last time.

How many links?

A shitload...I'm not here selling numbers and reports, I'm here selling results. And I'm willing to risk my reputation on these results. I'll ballpark you high five low six figures though.

Can I send them direct to my money sites?

It works best on your money site...BUT...it's not for the faint of heart or for half assed websites with weak sister link profiles. If you have big swinging balls and are not afraid to live on the edge. If you don't have an aged site with an already solid backlink profile, you'll probably implode.

Also, if you don't have 100% unique content, and lots of it, this is not for you. Thinking about sending this at your scraper site with dupe content on the target page? Don't, you're just going to get bitch slapped into oblivion. Almost every site we've nuked or people have complained about had lots of dupe content or otherwise inferior on page SEO elements.

Spam + good site = win. Spam + shit site = lose. Don't let your ego get in your way, if you build shit sites, admit it and don't use this service.

Not interested in risking it? Send them at a super high quality parasite host or better yet, a first tier URL you control and can 301 where ever you want, whenever you want. That's what I do with all my sites I don't want to risk, or client sites. Having ten of these sites I can 301 wherever is a serious advantage. Can't wait until I have 100 of them. ;)

And 301 the site before we blast it for best results (That line should save about 10k PM's...hopefully)

What else can I push Spam Gone Wild at?

Perfect for ranking brand terms, clickbank product, anywhere you can leverage some one else's authority is great. Doing reputation management? Quote $5000 to $50,000 to clear page 1, buy a 10 pack, give it a couple weeks, rinse and repeat.

How many anchors can I use?

1 anchor/1 URL We'll automatically turn your main anchor into hundreds of relevant anchors and use them all. And here's the crazy part. You'll rank for a slew of these relevant anchors as well. This is what truly shocked us. The boost we got on the main keywords were great, but the flood of traffic that came flowing in from all the supplemental anchors was unbelievable.

Can I do pr0n/rx/illegal/dead hookers in ditches niches?

No, fuck off. Build your own links if you're in those niches.

Is this thread a joke?

Fuck no, this here is srs business. Check the last two threads if you don't think so...

How about some reviews?

Check those two threads linked at the top of the post, they're chock full of gooey goodness...and a couple burnt cookies too.

spam-gone-wild-testimonials.png

How much does it cost?

There's two options. Just the spam or the spam + high PR blog posts on a mix of two private networks and ALN (ALN only makes up about 30% of the posts). 800+ posts total. Worth the price alone, even if you didn't get the spam, IMO.

Spam Only $200

Spam + High PR Blog Posts $300

Is this White Hat Link Building?

Don't kid yourself. No chance in hell. This is dark dark grey with shades of black.

What about the bulk pricing?

Spam Only

3 Wilds $500

5 Wilds $750

10 Wilds $1250

Spam + High PR Blog Posts

3 Wilds $750

5 Wilds $1150

10 Wilds $2050

That's a lot more expensive than scrapebox and xrumer blasts, why?

Because it works a lot better than scrapebox and xrumer blasts. Duh.

How do I order?

Bang one of those links right there!

Spam Only

Spam + High PR Blog Posts

* We review every site/keywords before blasting links - However, you're buying this package at your own risk and thus there is the risk of getting google penalties - So don't complain to us if your site sucks and can't handle the links - We're being totally upfront about it - If you have any doubts at all, reg a related EMD or relevant domain name, slap some content on it, blast that, 301 it, feels like a broken record up in here *

Will this continue to be effective or will it lose effect with time? I know we cant tell what google will do in the future but what I wanted to know was if the service will become less effective as more people buy it?

Here's my review of SGW.

A month ago, I ordered SGW + blog posts to two separate sites. I 301'd pre-existing domains to the money sites (one was new, the other I wasn't ready to risk).

I saw results in about 3-4 day from ordering. Some terms jumped and stayed, others jumped and slowly dropped, and others jumped and disappeared. I'd say roughly 1/4 jumped and stayed on page 1, 1/2 jumped to page 1 and dropped to page 2 (or top of 3), and 1/4 jumped to page one, then disappeared and didn't return. This is for a 5+ year-old site, PR4, but has limited backlink history (this almost certainly played a factor, imho).

Please keep in mind both sites were 301'd, and as Grindstone mentions, you'll probably get better results if you blast direct. I have no doubt that is the case.

64570731.png

64570731.png

Above is the graph for KW1. KW1 has approximately 50k exact searches. While it didn't make the top 2 pages, considering the word, I'm very satisfied with the results. I suspect if this was a direct blast, I'd be on page 1 or page 2.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/16698463.png/

KW2 Jumped and didn't stick at the top. It's now at the bottom of page 1. This keyword had limited backlink history and moderate optimization. Around 15K exact searches.

24043488.png
24043488.png

KW3 is highly competition, low-moderate monthly searches.

68901424.png
68901424.png

KW4, and a few others, showed great results and disappeared. I attribute their disappearance to no previous or subsequent link-building targeting the specific anchor, or perhaps low on-page optimization.

My observations:

Keywords with solid, previously targeted backlinks and good on-page optimization did well and stayed on top. Keywords with no backlink history or weak optimization jumped to the top, then disappeared from the SERPS. Keywords with low backlink history and weak on-page optimization did okay, but not stellar. Obviously, these results shouldn't be surprising.

I think two possible reasons my results weren't even better, in addition to the above, is that they were both targeting 301's, and the site load time was below average. Either or both of these may have weakened results from being even better.

Thanks to SGW I have a handful of page 1 rankings and dozens of page 2 rankings for two sites that previously had virtually no rankings at all.

For site #1, I will be ordering SGW again once I move to a faster server, this time blasting directly to the site (hoping for top five results). I'll be back in a few weeks with the results.

I expected slightly better results, but I'm still very satisfied with this service and will definitely use it again. If you're on the fence, give it a shot.

does anyone know the approx wait time at the moment, I ordered yesterday but have not heard anything yet. I added the skype user but have not caught him online yet?

Might be backed up from the holidays. I placed two orders last week and don't think they have been done yet so might be a little wait.

Grindstone, what's the turn around like right now? I want to put in an order but don't want to wait 3 weeks :p

Just placed an order my good sir.
Got decent results on the last one. The site is still bouncing, but it was a newer site so I expected that. This new one is older and ready for an ass kicking!

-J

Hitting this from phone..not gonna try to multiquote everything. TAT is about 2 days longer than normal, so 3-5 days. Next week everything will be back to normal, happy holidays, hope everyone has kick ass New Years and lives 2012 like there's no tomorrow...which might be the case come December... </tinfoil hat joke>

Ordered me one of those lil fuckers - let's see how it goes. Oh, and since bishes love bumps, here's one for you ;)

TransID: 1XU42811D62880705

JT

hey guys, i ordered but it didnt go to paypal for some reason. Wanted to see if you got my order and where i can send the money to so my order can get rolling. Thanks!

Hi Guys!
Apparently it is very good opportunity for all of us as it has been mentioned in the article in detail. But still I am confused about some of its features. Undoubtedly it can be considered an excellent product for us. If you compare its prices with Scrapebox and Xrumer blasts, its prices are higher than those. It cannot be easily afforded. The features of this product are amazing if you are looking for increasing the traffic of people on your website. Anyways thanks for sharing with us and a lot of guys from us might be planning to use it even the users of xrumer or scrapebox as well.

My site continues to move upward from SGW and is finally actually generating some cash flow...going to try out a little somethin somethin to add to the wonderful world of SGW - social signals from NetBiz! Anybody else been combining these yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.