Source Code - SEE THIS MOVIE

Berto

Movin to TX
Jan 3, 2009
Proudly Incorporated in WY
wordai.com
A lot of us have the same taste in movies, and this one just knocked me off my ass.

Source Code (2011) - IMDb

Basically, if you like Sci Fi thrillers, alternate reality, physics, and/or military / anti-terrorism kinds of movies you MUST see this.

I haven't been this impressed with a movie for a very long time.

Hope I'm not duping a thread, I tried searching but searching a geek forum for "Source Code" is a bit of a mess ;)

Another movie thats getting ready, The Amazing Spider Man. Check out the trailer at YT. This Peter looks like he can kick Tobys arse.

Just saw Limitless - basically super-turbocharged adderall with a super-turbocharged crash. Interesting movie (I feel smarter just watching it).

Downloaded it from russian torrent with korean subtitles and not that great quality, but it appears just great movie. Didn't expect.

I really appreciated the ideas behind Limitless, I thought it was inspiring.

I've had source code downloaded for the past week and it's next on my list. The reviews for it weren't that great but I snatched it anyway. So I am glad you liked it Berto.

Last movie I watched was 13 assassins, a new japanese samurai flick that was very good and got really great reviews. If you like that kind of stuff grab that too.

Thanks for the reminder been waiting for a decent Rip on both of these and looks like finally here. Limitless reminded me alot of the movie Jumpers (which was a pretty cool movie) going to have to go check but there has to be a connection between the 2 guessing same director but probably not.

good one, watched it last month. Also watch Limitless, nice fucking movie. Everyone of us would wish we could have that stuff

Gotta love the use of the Donnie Darko 2004 release soundtrack too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oRI1-PznQw]‪INXS - Never Tear Us Apart‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJPa0bvWnM]‪Donnie Darko ( Tears for fears - Head over heels)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]