Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, youtube views, pintrest, youtube page 1 V16

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just placed my first order to test the waters. Lets see how it rides.

Thanks for order sir.
Tonight going to send about 4 reports. confirming all new orders one by one.

Note: all of you get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily, for transaction id you can check the auto confirmation email, as tran. id on your end and my end are different, so from your end id i cant found order details.

20% off use discount code : 20off
16 times only (updated on 27th june) remaining codes 3 times only, other used​

Taking new work.
P.S. You can now order facebook photo likes / status likes and followers as well with same rate as fanpage likes

Hi are you able to do geo targeted facebook likes in the fashion industry

I'm looking for a push of just 500likes to begin with from real people who will engage and comment on good content .

Real people not accounts set up to look real and just boost numbers.

Also I don't want them all over night over a month period is fine for now.

Hello sir,
I can get only world wide real peoples they are real ones. active on their wall with friends, their private photos, comments etc.

I can't do any targeted likes based on niches

Best Regards

Last edited:
Hi are you able to do geo targeted facebook likes in the fashion industry

I'm looking for a push of just 500likes to begin with from real people who will engage and comment on good content .

Real people not accounts set up to look real and just boost numbers.

Also I don't want them all over night over a month period is fine for now.

Hi,

I just my report !

I feel bad for op who is spending extra time on my order cause i ordered 500 facebook like and i ended up with 580 !!!!

THANKS MAN ! 6/5 SERVICE

Special offer for first 6 members only

Order 3000 facebook website likes of $140 : and get delivery of 15,000 FB website likes of value $600
you can give multiple urls up to 100

Order 3000 facebook fanpage likes of $99 : and get delivery of 10,000 FB fanpage likes of value $270
Single url or maximum 3 urls for fanpage likes

Only First 6 Members can get this offer

Select the regular plan from drop down menu and add note bellow about the special offer.
P.S. : don't use any discount codes while ordering

I just got my order fulfilled, and I am very happy with the results. He said he needed 7 days, but think he did it all in 3 days.

The only issue I have is that the results are too good. I don't know how he does it. Over delivering seems to be his thang from all the feedback.

Yeah, I will be back for more.

I just got my order fulfilled, and I am very happy with the results. He said he needed 7 days, but think he did it all in 3 days.

The only issue I have is that the results are too good. I don't know how he does it. Over delivering seems to be his thang from all the feedback.

Yeah, I will be back for more.

Thanks for feedback sir :)

just sent out about 6 reports, all current works are in progress smoothly

Open for new orders. the special offer above is ending soon. so hurry up.

Order 3000 facebook website likes of $140 : and get delivery of 15,000 FB website likes of value $600
you can give multiple urls up to 100

Order 3000 facebook fanpage likes of $99 : and get delivery of 10,000 FB fanpage likes of value $270
Single url or maximum 3 urls for fanpage likes

Only First 6 Members can get this offer (2 remaining now)

Select the regular plan from drop down menu and add note bellow about the special offer.
P.S. : don't use any discount codes while ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.