Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, youtube views, pintrest, youtube page 1 V16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
Previous sales threads #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

Note: all of you get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily, for transaction id you can check the auto confirmation email, as tran. id on your end and my end are different, so from your end id i cant found order details.

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place since a year

Youtube Views Service Updated: Now all views with 80 to 90% high retations, USA Views also available now

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150
Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it
You can now order facebook photo likes / status likes and followers as well with same rate as fanpage likes

24.jpg

42.jpg

Order form is simple drop down, you can select individual service, or combo plan (checkbox)

Check screenshot

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Within 36 hours you will get another email from our representative with all your current status of all your likes / followers / G+ etc
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%

Last edited:

Order 3000 facebook website likes of $140 : and get delivery of 15,000 FB website likes of value $600
you can give multiple urls up to 100

Order 3000 facebook fanpage likes of $99 : and get delivery of 10,000 FB fanpage likes of value $270
Single url or maximum 3 urls for fanpage likes

Only First 6 Members can get this offer (2 remaining now)

Select the regular plan from drop down menu and add note bellow about the special offer.
P.S. : don't use any discount codes while ordering

Discount Coupons 9th july updated
35TOFF = 30 times only (35% off)
25OFF = 125 times only (25%)
10OFF = 200 times only (10%)

P.S. : don't use coupons on special offers and already discounted rates like $100 instead of $160

Last edited:
Thank all for repeat orders :)

all works are in progress, Taking all new projects. TAT is 15 days by normal due to heavy load of works, if any one need to complete their work fast just add a instruction while placing the order so we gave you the priority in completing work.

Just sent out few more reports. all new orders welcome.

20% off use discount code : 20off
16 times only (updated on 27th june)​

Taking new work.
P.S. You can now order facebook photo likes / status likes and followers as well with same rate as fanpage likes

Just ordered 2500 youtube views and 50 likes- #############910S. Looking forward to receiving the report

small update:
For video work in progress:
video in top 10 spots for longtail keyword
In top 30 for main keyword from not even being in 100+

So far so good.

All new orders welcome, tonight sending few more reports :)

all works in progress smoothly
Current work in hand : 27

P.S. : small delay in manual confirmation of orders due to huge amount of orders. all of you get Auto confirmation when you place a order on your paypal id

Last edited:
All new orders welcome, tonight sending few more reports :)

all works in progress smoothly
Current work in hand : 23

P.S. : small delay in manual confirmation of orders due to huge amount of orders. all of you get Auto confirmation when you place a order on your paypal id

Just sent out about 7 reports, confirming all new order one by one.
Current TAT is 15 days, if any one need work to be done fast just PM me or skypee me

Taking new orders, just sent out few more reports.

more 6 orders has to confirm yet manually :) all other confirmed.
(All of you get auto order confirmations we send one more manual confirmation with current stats before work start in 24 to 48 hours)

All new orders welcome, current work in progress smoothly
(All of you get auto order confirmations we send one more manual confirmation with current stats before work start in 24 to 48 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.