Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, pintrest, youtube views and Google page 1 V19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've ordered a few times over the past two weeks (Google+ packages). Although the current TAT is a bit slow (probably he's under an heavy workload), but the communication with the OP is great and quick. And above all - he delivers! I'm very satisfied with the results, and I'm going to order more soon.

Review

Placed an order 2 days ago for a few thousand twitter followers. Diablo got back to me a few minutes ago and said he was starting the campaign. My follower count increased within minutes.

Been to the profiles, some are non-active (last post in 2011), others are updated to as much as today.

I don't know how he does it, but it works.

Great Communication. Brilliant Provider. Accommodating and understanding.

I'll be back for more shortly. Gotta definitely test some of your other SMO related stuff.

Thank you once again.

Hey Targeted likes available for facebook ?

only worldwide services, non targeted

All new orders welcome, due to very huge orders we are from now not send manual confirmation of order, all of you get auto confirmations, we send direct reports with initial counts taken while starting the order and with finished counts.
Please, while ordering you can check your initial counts.

TAT is 15 days now,
(about 500 combo pack A orders and other few bulk orders in hand)

All new orders welcome, old orders are in progress.

G+ is little bit slow right now, all other services are with speed.

due to heavy no. of orders we will send direct report from now, no manual confirmation of orders, all of you get auto confirmation of order. While ordering please note down your old counts. (instead of spending more time on manual confirmation we will work on completing the work in time)

If any one want to know their order status they can add me on skype or send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.