Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, pintrest, youtube views and Google page 1 V19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
Previous sales threads #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

Note: all of you get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily, for transaction id you can check the auto confirmation email, as tran. id on your end and my end are different, so from your end id i cant found order details.

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place since a year

Youtube Views Service Updated: Now all views with 80 to 90% high retations, USA Views also available now

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150
Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it
You can now order facebook photo likes / status likes and followers as well with same rate as fanpage likes

24.jpg

42.jpg

Order form is simple drop down, you can select individual service, or combo plan (checkbox)

Check screenshot

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Within 36 hours you will get another email from our representative with all your current status of all your likes / followers / G+ etc
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%

Great AAA service. Always over delivers and quickly fixes any problems.

Never have I bought a service with such aggressive customer service.

You can count on getting every penny's worth and then some.

Have ordered from provider many times now. Quality service, delivered on time, and always over delivered. Provider can always be easily reached, and is a pleasure to work with. Just grabbed 8k signals. Thanks.

Have ordered from provider many times now. Quality service, delivered on time, and always over delivered. Provider can always be easily reached, and is a pleasure to work with. Just grabbed 8k signals. Thanks.

Thanks sir, also you are getting the bonus fb likes :) as order is above $200

All new orders welcome

TAT is 15 days

WHen trying to place an order I get a 412 error.

412 Error

Your request got filtered out due to possible security issues.

One or more things in your request were suspicious (defective request header, invalid cookies, bad parameters)

If you think you did nothing wrong:
•try again with a different browser
•avoid any evil characters inside the request url

If you are the owner of the website, you can consider revising the rules of the mod_security module or turning it off from your Web Hosting Control Panel.

WHen trying to place an order I get a 412 error.

412 Error

Your request got filtered out due to possible security issues.

One or more things in your request were suspicious (defective request header, invalid cookies, bad parameters)

If you think you did nothing wrong:
•try again with a different browser
•avoid any evil characters inside the request url

If you are the owner of the website, you can consider revising the rules of the mod_security module or turning it off from your Web Hosting Control Panel.

Thanks sir for reporting the error,
Dont know why that error is coming for you, as other clients placed the orders without issue. will checking on it.

All new orders are got, and all of you get the auto confirmation email.

manual confirmation is delayed due to heavy no. of orders.

TAT is 15 days all orders are completed in time.

All new orders welcome

G+ for new sites.
Can you drip feed over a 30 days period?

Yes we can do drip feed as well for website url services (fanpage and followers cant be dripped)

Ordered, thanks.
Transaction: **********5016716.

Thanks for order

All current work are in progress smoothly

Very huge orders in hand so not send manual confirmations, all of you get direct order compelted email / PM in 7 to 15 days from the date of order placing. (all of you will get auto confirmation emails.)

Review

Communication 5/5: Superb communication from Diablo; he keeps you updated, from the order placement up to the delivery.

Quantity 5/5: I received more than expected, basically double what I ordered. Heck, you can’t beat that!

Speed 5/5: With this specific order I thought drip feeding isn’t required thus I asked for a fast delivery. I ordered yesterday and it’s already delivered, awesome!

Overall A+ service: Diablo is the real deal - Highly recommended! :music06:

He will definitely receive orders from me on a continuous basis!

Status
Not open for further replies.