Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, pintrest, youtube views and Google page 1 V18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
Updates : replacement is in progress with very high quality not dropping facebook fanpage likes for all clients they faced drop of likes
for recent few clients which they have lost fb fanpage likes, i will offer you 10k+ permanent facebook website url likes as a alternate replacement or other service mutually understood
addme on skype : getgplusvotes

Likes will be fixed in 3 days

Facebook website likes, tweets, g+, pins, youtube views, youtube likes are permanent no drop at all for that services

Previous threads #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place since a year

Youtube Views Service Updated: Now all views with 80 to 90% high retations, USA Views also available now

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150
Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it
You can now order facebook photo likes / status likes and followers as well with same rate as fanpage likes

24.jpg

42.jpg

Order form is simple drop down, you can select individual service, or combo plan (checkbox)

Check screenshot

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Within 36 hours you will get another email from our representative with all your current status of all your likes / followers / G+ etc
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%

Note: all of you get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily, for transaction id you can check the auto confirmation email, as tran. id on your end and my end are different, so from your end id i cant found order details.

Last edited:

He is just finishing up the twitter part of my order and so far has over delivered on FB and G+ votes. Most of the profiles look great, and going with the last order I made with him many months ago, the stick rate is normally great.

Special Offer For Today Only

20,000 facebook website likes
for $108 instead of regular $540 (80% discount)

you can give multiple urls as well

P.S. : for 20k fb website special offer PM me or skypee for payment details

All services are running smoothly now

Some Reviews from last thread :

Fantastic service -

Just wanted to pop by and say the Facebook likes that I ordered over 3 months ago are still sticking (about 90% anyway) which is a great stick rate even for "real" likes.

thanks diablo

I've just had an order completed for Youtube views.

There was an error made initially in the delivery of the job which Diablo acknowledged and quickly corrected. I was compensated with overdelivery as a result.
Diablo offered clear communication throughout the job and overall I was happy with the service provided.

Thanks very much.

Diablo9975 delivers fast and always overdelivers. He's one of the best providers for Likes, Fans, etc. I'd never work with anyone else.

Bought another delicious bite from Diablo9975 with the 10% coupon.

My second purchase. Good deal for such great work. Don't know how he does it.

Tried out a good mix of a lot of the social stuff and was not disappointed.

My order was a bit complicated and I had some questions, so I chatted with OP a bit. Communication was good, he was helpful, easy to work with and more than willing to accommodate.

I got a bit of over-delivery and the results look good and are sticking. OP also took the liberty of checking the URL's I sent and fixing a couple that were typos/wrong format.

Great Service. Recommended.

What phenomenal service!! I can't say enough about the responsiveness and quality of this seller. Not only did they over deliver, they were quick to reply and help, answering any questions along the way.

I also had some custom requests that was no problem for the seller. I am 100% going to use again and again. If you need to get social media signals, this is the guy. You won't be disappointed.

Holy Shit! Who is this guy, and how does he do it?

I bought a nugget, and Diablo9975 delivered a boulder. WTF?

I am going to use again for sure. I am impressed.

Open for more orders

Last edited:
Bought the package A combo. Delivered pretty quickly, within a few days. Overdelivered in qty so I'm pretty happy about that.
Will definitely reorder from Diablo if I need more social signals.

Back again, but this time I am buying Youtube views.

I am turning into an addict.

Thanks sir, for repetitive orders :)
Your work is in progress.

For few recent orders not send any manual confirmation due to overload of orders. all of you will got auto confirmation once payment is Done.
Right now TAT is 15 days.
All orders are completed by queue right now 33 orders in hand. If any one want to boost their work and need to complete it fast, just PM me or ping me on skype.

Thanks all for such a great response on service since a years :)
All new orders welcome.

I ran into the same problem, and spoke to Diablo9975 on Skype.

Got right to it, and did not put up any flak. Instantly had all my info, and just went to work fixing things.

Has not finished the work yet, but really tries to keep you happy.

From my past experience, I would not expect less than top notch service from these guys on any issue.

For recent few orders likes are dropped for facebook fanpages. dont worry, just PM us and we will redo the work.
Also i am going out for two days the today and tomorrow for taking my wife and a daughter of 3 months old from their place, (they are on my father in law place, gone for the delivery their) their place is in vilage, so no network their, so dont worry, i will reply all emails, PMs after 48 hours from now

dont place new facebook fanpages likes orders.
all other services running smoothly

Unsolicited endorsement here. Diablo is the best social media service provider around. Always delivers. Highly recommend!

Back After 2 days holiday, Fixing up recent few Fb fanpage orders that lost likes, (in very rare cases likes drops but dont worry we will replace it, if any problem occurs)

Just got few more orders. manual confirmation is not sent, due to heavy no. of orders. you all get auto confirmation.

TAT is 15 days, for recent few orders you will get direct reports once order is completed, or if you want your status just ping me on skype

Dont worry on delivery, your order is completed with over delivery always :D

Open for more orders

All new orders welcome :)
sent out few more reports.

Discount Coupons 30th july updated
25OFF = 5 times only (25%)
10OFF = 50 times only (10%)

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150

All my Facebook likes got fixed days ago. Got all my likes back and even more than I had before. Nearly double.

Don't know how he can afford to do it. Fixed it by giving me even more. He always over delivers on everything.

Did additional work over the weekend, and finished it in less than 24 hours with 60% overage.

Responsive and over delivers. What more can you want?

Back After 2 days holiday, Fixing up recent few Fb fanpage orders that lost likes, (in very rare cases likes drops but dont worry we will replace it, if any problem occurs)

All my likes were added back / fixed the other day. Thanks Diablo9975 :love-smiley-085:

Status
Not open for further replies.