Social Bookmarking to 100 sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really impressed with this service. Report was provided in less than 24 hours and links are very accurate.
I recommend this guy.

This is like my 4th or 5th time using Sania's social bookmarking services. Sania's social bookmarking service always seem to get my websites to the first page of google and yahoo.

This is money well spent for a service that brings results. Sania, keep up the excellent work!

I purchased some backlinks and i received them in a timely fashion...a detail excel documents with all my links and websites very Professional service provided Great business and recommend using him.

sania23, I would like to order the social bookmarks package. Seems I can't send a PM. Is there any other way to contact you?

edit: figured out how to send a PM :)

i am interested

please pm me

Hi Guys,
I am once again offering social bookmarking services 100 Social Bookmarking sites sites for $15 for 1 url. I have reviews for my social bookmarking work I have been offering here Social Bookmarking submissions to 100 sites

You can send me a set of 4 various titles and descriptions so that I can use varying details during submissions,

What I need:-

URL:
Title:
Category:
Description:
Tags:

Submissions will be done manually by me and you will get a report for all the submissions done. Submissions will be done in 48 hours. Reports will be sent to you in detailed excel format

payments by paypal, pm me for any questions or yahoo(sania4576)

Professional service, my url was posted on all the major and other well known social bookmark sites. Good report (xls) and all done in a timely fashion. Two thumbs up :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.