Social Bookmarking to 100 sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

sania23

Oct 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hi Guys,
I am once again offering social bookmarking services 100 Social Bookmarking sites sites for $15 for 1 url. I have reviews for my social bookmarking work I have been offering here Social Bookmarking submissions to 100 sites

You can send me a set of 4 various titles and descriptions so that I can use varying details during submissions,

What I need:-

URL:
Title:
Category:
Description:
Tags:

Submissions will be done manually by me and you will get a report for all the submissions done. Submissions will be done in 48 hours. Reports will be sent to you in detailed excel format

payments by paypal, pm me for any questions or yahoo(sania4576)

I am offering one free review copy of the social bookmarking services please pm me the details of your site

Sania does quality social bookmarking work. I've worked with her numerous times in the past, and can attest to her reliability. Bookmarking is completed promptly, and I've yet to receive a report with a link that wasn't done properly.

Recommended. :)

Honest Review:

I bought the 100 social bookmarks. Service was completed on time. Bookmarks consist of a mix of dofollow and nofollow, which is perfectly fine because it makes it look like natural links getting built. An extra 25 bookmarks were given because one of my titles could not be used.

Conclusion: Service completed on time and as described. Sania went above and beyond what was required. I would highly recommend using this service again.

Sania delivers quality work. She submitted my website to several high pr domain and provided me with an excel sheet in the end with all the urls. My adsense earnings doubled since Sania did social bookmark on my website. Great job!

do you use semi automatic software or manual, i am interested , howmany pages will you submit and what level deep link you submit? thanks

Thanks for all the reviews,
lusihan ,the bookmarking submissions performed by me are completely manual no software is used ,and regarding all the other details I have sent you a pm

I create new bookmarking accounts for the submissions and submit maximum of only 4 sites for one bookmarking account

Excellent work Sania,great quality work and I have recieved detailed excel report,sending in bulk work to you,check your pm

I've used Sania23's SB service before - it's a good service and most of the SB's are still showing up as backlinks (and it's been a few months).

I've just received the report for one of my sites. Good work, checked some random items in his report and the link is there :) . I'll report back with the results in a week or so.

I've just received the report for one of my sites and I am happy with the results. There are bookmarks from 100 unique URLs, and when I randomly check URLs on the list, my links are there. I don't know that this has had any impact on my traffic, but the aggregate effects of services like this are sure to impact SERPs ranks and traffic over time. The OP has done good work for me before.

You will promptly receive what you expect when you order this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.