So, who takes coke?

Do you take coke?

• Total voters
They use Tor and BitCoin, pretty sure they are safe lol

LOL- Tor and BitCoin are not some sort of magic wand, the average Tor user has no idea what they are doing and opens themselves up to all kinds of attacks just browsing a place like SR. They are not invincible and neither are you, far far far from it.

Ice, you're as naive as you are stupid.

To the two idiots that mentioned silkroad, you really are doing it wrong. Really, expect to get busted soon.

LOL- Tor and BitCoin are not some sort of magic wand, the average Tor user has no idea what they are doing and opens themselves up to all kinds of attacks just browsing a place like SR. They are not invincible and neither are you, far far far from it.

Not true, only vulnerability is through multiple browsers open + flash cookie injection.

Not true, only vulnerability is through multiple browsers open + flash cookie injection.

I won't pretend I know all the nuances but I do believe it depends on a variety of factors, I mean there are a lot of people who don't even turn off javascript- there's a huge security hole right there. Besides when newbs go on Tor they tend to get click happy on the hidden wiki and not just go on one specific site, it's not a safe place.

BTW feds monitoring this thread, I'm an IT major not a cyber terrorist, chill

Drugs give you an intense high that is impossible to match otherwise, if you haven't tried it and take it I promise you will love it, and that's exactly why it's a problem. It will eventually wreck your state of mind and play with your emotions and mess with your daily flow. Eat meat/fruit/veg, drink water, make money, fuck bitches. Avoid drugs.