So. Very. Pissed.

Well yeah, but I wasn't referencing transit at all. That's why I said clarify. Resource wise (which is all that I care about) it's -most of the time- the best bang for the buck. Completely different argument.

Besides, I don't pay what you all do for transit. :)

By the way I noticed that the "Cloud Server" starting at 10/month is purely unmanaged. The "Cloud Sites" which starts at 149/month is the fully managed version of their cloud hosting.

Just thought I'd clear that up since for some people having it fully managed is a very important aspect of their hosting experience.

By the way I noticed that the "Cloud Server" starting at 10/month is purely unmanaged. The "Cloud Sites" which starts at 149/month is the fully managed version of their cloud hosting.

Just thought I'd clear that up since for some people having it fully managed is a very important aspect of their hosting experience.

And liquidweb's cloud is $70/month for fully managed + cPanel.

And liquidweb's cloud is $70/month for fully managed + cPanel.

Nice... I've never heard a complaint with liquidweb. I would have went with them a couple years ago if I wasn't so cheap back then, having gone thru a few different hosting providers since then is a testament to what happens when you go that path.

Cloud isn't an option for me right now as I use a dedi with OpenVZ/SolusVM on it, in order to create VPS nodes for people under me. But its good to know if I have to refer someone.

PS: I prefer to use DirectAdmin, or no control panel at all, my own personal VPS node uses no control panel at all.
PS#2 : Congrats on your 5,000th post.

Unless you have the facts, you have no right to talk. We did not find out about this thread until AFTER we emailed him. We do NOT offer 24/7 support. The lack in email's was due to the fact that we are human, and we require sleep.

The only thing pathetic in this thread is individual's making comment without experiencing our product.

Your shitty attitude has ensured that an awful lot of people are never going to experience your product. Go fuck a steak knife.

What keith said is very relevant.

Most of what you said is understandable. But how you said it makes you look like an ass. The concepts you don't seem to grasp: politeness, service, discretion, diplomacy.

I've been in your shoes, as a business representative on a forum thread that has a very clear tone against me. But I think even my little sister could do better then you did in handling this thread.

Oh, and a piece of advice, before telling me to fuck off, and mind my own business, I'd suggest you take this free advice, apply it, and find how much better you will do.

Oh, and Zensix rules for cheap hosting (although I admit I use at least 7 other providers)

This is priceless. Due to my 'nasty' quoted post, the 'professional' representative for Volsh 'TLWrite' gave me the following comment on his neg rep to me:
Go fuck your mother.

Well buddy, I'd tell you the same, expect I'm already fucking your mamma... she sends you her regards, but does agree with me you are a douche.

I think this thread title should be changed to 'So Very Pissed - Volsh Sucks" That way it can rank for their name + sucks.

Reactions: Versus
This is priceless. Due to my 'nasty' quoted post, the 'professional' representative for Volsh 'TLWrite' gave me the following comment on his neg rep to me:
Go fuck your mother.

Well buddy, I'd tell you the same, expect I'm already fucking your mamma... she sends you her regards, but does agree with me you are a douche.

I think this thread title should be changed to 'So Very Pissed - Volsh Sucks" That way it can rank for their name + sucks.

Too funny.

Volsh is run by children.

dr5sy.png

Enjoy that NAMBLA newsletter subscription, bro. :)

Entertaining thread, would read again. A+++++

Anyone's brother's dog can throw up a generic Monster template company website and offer shitty VPS that's oversubscribed to hell and 10 resellers away from the guys who can actually touch the hardware.

Another vote for dedicated servers here.

Entertaining thread, would read again. A+++++

Anyone's brother's dog can throw up a generic Monster template company website and offer shitty VPS that's oversubscribed to hell and 10 resellers away from the guys who can actually touch the hardware.

Another vote for dedicated servers here.

I thought Volsh had a dedicated server (or two) he was just simply overselling the VPS nodes on it.