So. Very. Pissed.

We are rolling out compensation to the clients effected by this. Our first priority right now is fixing this problem. We are working with our data center and various other technicians to resolve this quickly.

Now Ferris, keep in mind like Sharksfan above, we do have a right to speak our mind as well. We are just as unhappy as he is by all of this.

Primarily the reason why I go with very large hosting companies rather than joeblow on WF.

Clearly, this.

If you take your business seriously you've got to suck up the extra cost and go with a premium hosting co.

24 hours?

wow. really no excuses for that. especially for the time spent being silent while clients are attempting to contact.

pathetic.

Unless you have the facts, you have no right to talk. We did not find out about this thread until AFTER we emailed him. We do NOT offer 24/7 support. The lack in email's was due to the fact that we are human, and we require sleep.

The only thing pathetic in this thread is individual's making comment without experiencing our product.

Unless you have the facts, you have no right to talk. We did not find out about this thread until AFTER we emailed him. We do NOT offer 24/7 support. The lack in email's was due to the fact that we are human, and we require sleep.

The only thing pathetic in this thread is individual's making comment without experiencing our product.

You are quickly going from being a professional representative of your business, to looking like a kid that needs to prove himself on the internets. It would be best if you just backed off and let this rest. There is nothing that you can say that wont be misconstrued and used against you.

Excuse me Keith, but your opinion is irrelevant. What we are doing is attempting to stabilize a serious situation while trying to balance communication with our clients and at the same time deal with slanderous comments from those who do not use our service. While our clients have every right to speak out about our service, we have the right to defend it from those who have no part of it.

Going forward, I will be glad to contend with clients comments via our ticket system or our live chat system. If you have any comments, questions or concerns feel free to contact us via those methods as we will no longer be addressing this thread.

Doogen: A new website in progress. You will see there's information missing from various parts of the website.

Boy am I glad I am not or will ever be your customer. Way to represent how you treat your customers and treating potential customers like shit. By the way, he didn't out you...

I don't know anything about you or you business but if you were my host and I was out for more than 24 hours I'd be slandering the fuck out of you everywhere I could. Going down is bad, not communicating is straight customer ending shit.

Go fuck yourself.

We do NOT offer 24/7 support.

Lie.

Dude, you're not going to win this fight. Take this as a lesson learned and step up your business.

Also, answer your fucking email when guys who PAY you email you.

/discussion

We are rolling out compensation to the clients effected by this. Our first priority right now is fixing this problem. We are working with our data center and various other technicians to resolve this quickly.

Now Ferris, keep in mind like Sharksfan above, we do have a right to speak our mind as well. We are just as unhappy as he is by all of this.

Im not a customer, but i would like compensation for having to click and read this thread. If you wont give me compensation, can I at least have a review copy. kthxbye

Excuse me Keith, but your opinion is irrelevant. What we are doing is attempting to stabilize a serious situation while trying to balance communication with our clients and at the same time deal with slanderous comments from those who do not use our service. While our clients have every right to speak out about our service, we have the right to defend it from those who have no part of it.

Irrelevant?

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...sh-nobody-else-40-off-shared-vps-hosting.html

You fucking moron, I was about to rent a "Papa" VPS, with some added features. I was looking forward to doing business with you. But, you fail at customer service and calling me irrelevant makes you look like an asshole.

You and your business suck ass.

Going forward, I will be glad to contend with clients comments via our ticket system or our live chat system. If you have any comments, questions or concerns feel free to contact us via those methods as we will no longer be addressing this thread.

Doogen: A new website in progress. You will see there's information missing from various parts of the website.

What keith said is very relevant.

Most of what you said is understandable. But how you said it makes you look like an ass. The concepts you don't seem to grasp: politeness, service, discretion, diplomacy.

I've been in your shoes, as a business representative on a forum thread that has a very clear tone against me. But I think even my little sister could do better then you did in handling this thread.

Oh, and a piece of advice, before telling me to fuck off, and mind my own business, I'd suggest you take this free advice, apply it, and find how much better you will do.

Oh, and Zensix rules for cheap hosting (although I admit I use at least 7 other providers)

Guys read reviews before you buy hosting, and not from marketers but from developers. There are plenty of forums with unbiased reviews of hosting companies and if you can't find any non fake reviews or reviews without aff links don't buy it.

Let this be a lesson don't put anything important on discount VPS or servers
Damn I just looked and they're prices aren't even that discount. You got ripped bro.

Liquidweb ftw. Even tho they cost like 4x what I can get from people here. If my hosting goes out for 24 hours - fuck I'd be selling my liver to recoup those losses.