[smokers] Cigarette thread

A good college friend of mine was so broke at one point that he bought tobacco and rolled cigarettes himself.

Brag: He can roll one hell of a joint.
Beat: Cigarettes without filters can't be good.

Can't believe no one else likes lucky strikes?

Soft package no filter = mad baller flavor and you look badass

s31n9f1frx_lucky_strike_hand_1959_00.jpg

Ahhh, tobacco... another product range where we get totally screwed down under, when it comes to variety and packaging. At least we can still get flavoured cigarettes, and sheesha is available pretty much anywhere that has a decent range.

Used to smoke Marlboro Reds.
Nowadays I'll smoke Fantasia's or Black Devils because they taste like Marlboro Lights, but have chocolate paper which means your own mouth doesn't taste like an ashtray when someone goes to kiss you.
L_62.jpg
Black_devil_chocolate.jpg

Also, check out some of the fun warning labels all our cigarette packets come with now! A friend of mine gets everyone to give him their used packets, makes badges out of them, and sells them to emo kids for $3 each.
679px-Cigarettes_health_warning_australia.jpg

I smoked Lucky Strikes about 10 years ago. They were so strong without the filters it was a diff't experience. I actually liked it, I felt like I was really one with the tobacco, and I felt on onrush of tobacco dizziness never experienced with normal cigs. But it was so powerful I could only smoke one a day, then do the normal filtered pussy cigs compared to those babies.

Does anybody smoke while working? I never did this, I always smoke outside the work area, but I could only imagine what my keyboard would like covered in ashes.

I do NOT like at all the firestopper (whatever they call it) new feature added last year (at least in my state). What they do is add these toxins/chemicals in various stages of the cigarette so if you fall asleep, it goes out. But the side effects from the firestoppers are sparks, you ever notice as of the last year or so you get a lighted piece of paper which ignites and falls off the cig and always manages to land on your arm or other body part, and you scream "What the fuck! This never happened to me before!"

I don't smoke anymore, but I was going to post about Lucky Strike. Love(d) 'em.

"It's toasted".

Can't believe no one else likes lucky strikes?

Soft package no filter = mad baller flavor and you look badass

I only go for rollies, cause I used to roll greens a lot back in the day and this is how I eventually got off that stuff.

Anyhow Champion rolled in Tally-Ho paper with Ventti slim premium filter.

The huge white and black warnings are ireland though most eu countries have huge warnings. The photos ones are kind of disturbing though. In France they have xrays of cancerous lungs etc. on them.

I felt cheap at 7/11 this morning:
brand7.jpg

$2.15 a pack, baby!

SWEET DEAL! thx for the heads up!

-7/11 also had some camels on special, 2packs for about 7.50
-Arco Station had buy one get one deal on Parliament Lights 100's.

Im Here in S. California also.

SWEET DEAL! thx for the heads up!

-7/11 also had some camels on special, 2packs for about 7.50
-Arco Station had buy one get one deal on Parliament Lights 100's.

Im Here in S. California also.
Don't do it bro. The Santa Fes are disgusting. Made it halfway through the pack before I caved and got some Kamel Red Lights :D

My regulars: (Cigarettes in NYC cost: $10-$13 per pack today but in Chinatown cartons sell for $5-$15)

CamelFilters-20fBR2004.jpg

Sometimes: (higher caliber smoke, cost around: $13-$22 avg per pack)

natshermanhtml.jpg