Simple Solutions - Unique dofollow Web 2.0s from a wide range of platforms & tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review​
Received my Simple Solutions Web 2.0 report last night and am very happy. I was given 1,814 web 2.0s with 3 unique articles and a load of titles. Checked out the spun versions of the articles and everything looked real good. It was better quality than I normally do myself. I had them hit this straight to my money site in an effort to pull up some of my long tails. What I did was export my top 100 long tails that were bringing me traffic from the past month, threw them in spintax, and sent them over for mrmeotz and roman to take care of. I also added these 100 anchors into my ranktracker and will be keep track of them over the next few days along with my long tail traffic. I have no doubt that my long tail traffic will pick up over the next few days.

tl;dr, this is a great service for the money. It was actually perfect timing for me because I was looking for a good service I could throw straight at my money site and get some diversity. I'll update this thread with my review after seeing what happens with my long tail rankings and traffic.

Any reviews from paying customers?

There are many reviews in the OP that have been left by actual paying customers.

Review​

Received my Simple Solutions Web 2.0 report last night and am very happy. I was given 1,814 web 2.0s with 3 unique articles and a load of titles. Checked out the spun versions of the articles and everything looked real good. It was better quality than I normally do myself. I had them hit this straight to my money site in an effort to pull up some of my long tails. What I did was export my top 100 long tails that were bringing me traffic from the past month, threw them in spintax, and sent them over for mrmeotz and roman to take care of. I also added these 100 anchors into my ranktracker and will be keep track of them over the next few days along with my long tail traffic. I have no doubt that my long tail traffic will pick up over the next few days.

tl;dr, this is a great service for the money. It was actually perfect timing for me because I was looking for a good service I could throw straight at my money site and get some diversity. I'll update this thread with my review after seeing what happens with my long tail rankings and traffic.

Thank you for the review!

Review

I wanted to wait a few days before posting this review to actually see if the package would be effective, instead of reviewing the reports given to me.

As reported above the reports are excellent and the seller over delivered.

The communication provided by the seller was excellent.

I've seen great movement across my keywords and a nice bump in high converting long tail traffic as well.

The bottom line: This package increased my revenue for the keywords used by 35%

The ROI on this package is top notch.

Review

I wanted to wait a few days before posting this review to actually see if the package would be effective, instead of reviewing the reports given to me.

As reported above the reports are excellent and the seller over delivered.

The communication provided by the seller was excellent.

I've seen great movement across my keywords and a nice bump in high converting long tail traffic as well.

The bottom line: This package increased my revenue for the keywords used by 35%

The ROI on this package is top notch.

Thank you for the review!

My review:

I got a big ass over delivery even though I got this service as a review copy! Can you say 800 extra properties? Hell yeah!

The report was delivered very quickly and is very thorough, from properties to articles to everything.. I had some questions before service start and I got prompt answers.

Haven't seen any ranking improvements yet, but I am sure I will! Great service!

My review:

I got a big ass over delivery even though I got this service as a review copy! Can you say 800 extra properties? Hell yeah!

The report was delivered very quickly and is very thorough, from properties to articles to everything.. I had some questions before service start and I got prompt answers.

Haven't seen any ranking improvements yet, but I am sure I will! Great service!

Yet another positive review. Thank you! You will see some ranking improvements in the coming week or two as Google begins indexing these web 2.0s.

Up for some more orders. Furthermore, I just sent out a big bunch of reports. Thanks guys.

I had asked mrmeotz if he had been tracking my rankings after my order and he said he hadn't, so unfortunately, I have no other option but to post these screenshots.

1.png

2.png

2013-04-15_2208.png

2013-04-15_2209.png

2013-04-15_2210.png

2013-04-15_2211.png

The screenshots speak for themselves. I'm very happy with the results. I originally bought this service as a means to pull up my long tails, and it did just that. I'm sure they will continue to crawl up the next few days. Long tail, better converting traffic is up and I'm making more money so I'm happy.

I had asked mrmeotz if he had been tracking my rankings after my order and he said he hadn't, so unfortunately, I have no other option but to post these screenshots.

The screenshots speak for themselves. I'm very happy with the results. I originally bought this service as a means to pull up my long tails, and it did just that. I'm sure they will continue to crawl up the next few days. Long tail, better converting traffic is up and I'm making more money so I'm happy.

That is awesome stuff! These web 2.0s work pretty well with everything we throw them at, but especially when you "carpet bomb" longtails with them.

What package did he use? And did he drip?

Thanks!

I don't know which package I ordered and I don't think that it was a drip, mrmeotz will have to confirm. I received around 1,800 live links though. I really can't say enough good things about this service, my longtails that were all on page 1 have been moving into the #1 spot day in and day out. My list of longtails ranking #1 has been increasing daily.

What package did he use? And did he drip?

Thanks!

He had the 1000 Web 2.0s package (without extras) but with a big overdelivery as is standard with all of our services. The links weren't dripped.

Just ordered

Thank you. We have added your order to the queue.

hi

can you send me a sample report for the above package?

thanks

We do not provide sample reports, but we will send you a few examples of the type of web 2.0s we create.

If anyone else wants to see some examples, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.