Simple Solutions - Unique dofollow Web 2.0s from a wide range of platforms & tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Simple Solutions - Unique dofollow Web 2.0s from a wide range of platforms & tier 2

With all the recent Google updates (Panda/Penguin et al.) it has become readily apparent that contextual backlinks play a significant role in your site's rankings. Spamming generic links like blog comments with your keywords as anchors directly at your site is no longer a viable tactic. You need contextual links in order to increase your site's rankings and reap the benefits of the traffic they bring.

To help you acquire these high quality links and ease your rankings worries, we have assembled a flexible package which allows you to obtain contextual links from over 2000+ unique Web 2.0 domains. Furthermore, our team of experienced writers will write a specified number of unique ~300 word articles relevant to your niche and spin it accordingly to be used with the Web 2.0s. And if you really want these links to pack a punch, we provide you the option to add over 75,000 live blog comments and up to 20,000 Wikis pointing at the Web 2.0s for maximum link juice. In addition you have the option to dripfeed these links over several weeks.

The end result is a service which is capable of significantly diversifying your backlinks with tons of different anchors (we accept unlimited URLs/keywords) and a vast IP diversity. With Google now scrutinizing your website's backlinks profile, you simply cannot afford not to use this service.

Reviews from previous threads:

Leith said:
Here's my review. Now first of all, I want to enforce the fact that Im also a SEO provider. I don't normally buy SEO services from other providers, unless I find them to be decent or unless I get a good recommendation from a friend. So I got a recommendation from Nanexo and about 3-4 other people (which comes to show how good this service has proven to be for them.)

I liked the idea that it was simple and neat. So I ordered.

79c72e34a9.png

And I am glad I did. From virtually NA to a nice 7 in Google for a pretty medium-tricky keyword. All this for $45 is incredible.

I have been trying to rank for this keyword for a bit now and this service has helped me push it over the edge.

Being a SEO provider, I always like to be the best but this service deserves a shout out for its simplicity, professionalism and quality for a cheap affordable price. Recommended for everyone.

Leith said:
Just updating on this service and the results it got from me. I left a review yesterday and my rankings went from NA to 7 for a pretty tricky keyword, and I have only had very minor SEO work done to it.

Today I log into my MMS rank tracker, and I see it sitting there at #2.
This may not sound like a big improvement but trust me, I am happy as fuck. I have already made back half the money I invested by throwing in a few CPA offers and I am sure in a few days, I would make back my investment.

I really hope I can get the top spot as I would love to own my competitor but for now #2 is fab! Il be updating often whenever I go down/up. I hope I go up because right now this service is kicking ass.

As of now, I highly recommend this service. You won't be disappointed. Sending you a question via Skype now Roman, please answer when you are back.

soulravager said:
I seriously love these guys!

I've been using them on and off from a few months to kick-start my new adsense sites and I am pretty satisfied with their work

Big Thumbs up for their Service!

I also tried them on one of my local client's sites and he jumped from #8 CITY Lawyers to #2 CITY Lawyers, where #1 is some big lawyer agency which will soon lose their top spot as well

greenleaves said:
Thanks. Review: the work made the parasite page we are promoting go from 0 (just created) to page 3. It also sent the page on my site I'm promoting through the parasite to page 3 also. Not bad.

superooo3 said:
Oh my god. My few financial related keywords finally moved up back to the first page after this services after dropped for few months. This shit work well and I'm back on my business again.

Thanks

nicedood said:
I ordered one of these a while back. 600 posts drip fed over 30 days. I knew that it was helping my site, but today I realized just how much! I used it to pump a one-page site with, honestly, not the best content in the world. The site only has 2 other links and today when I checked the PageRank (apparently there was an update recently) it was a PR 2 site! A one-page, crappy affiliate site!

This is some strong stuff, going to order more!

nicedood said:
Review:
I ordered another batch of 600 and split them between two sites in the same niche. Quite honestly, I didn't go through the entire report because before I even got it, I could see my traffic on both sites going up 10x. These are just sites that I use to promote other sites, and these web 2.0 links are the only ones I have pointing to them. Now I'm not only getting 200-300 visitors a day to the sites themselves, but also getting traffic to my real money sites. Quite honestly, I'm really surprised that this works so well!

bramantya said:
just got my report, fast and neat service, over delivered by huge percentage,thanks for A+ service

dreamscape said:
My report was delivered yesterday...

I could tell before I even got the report that the work had been done... this is because I was getting zero traffic from Google before I ordered. I ordered the smallest package to see if it would help with this...

I am now getting traffic from Google and rank on the first page for most of my services keywords.

Will definitely be going with bigger packages in the near future.

Unstoppable said:
I received my report several days ago but wanted to wait until the dust settled to leave some feedback. This is the first time that I used this service and the purpose was to pump my Tier 1 Web 2.0's.

It's way too early to see the effects on SERP movement but I will say that the quality of this service is better than I expected. First off I ordered the 600 link package and received a total of 905 links which is a 305 link overdelivery. Out of the 905 links, 773 of them are still "live" today.

The great thing about these links is the diversity of Web 2.0 platforms and the quality of the actual root domains. I have used cheaper "bulk Web 2.0" services in the past which provided properties on loads of PR-0 and PR-N/A sites, but out of the 773 live links that I have, 250 of them are sitting on PR-1 to PR-5 sites.

Overall I am extremely happy with this service and now that I know the quality of the sites being used to build the properties on, I will probably include these as T1 links for anchor diversity. I will also note that customer service is A-1, as I have had several questions that have been answered promptly and with very useful advice.

montecristo said:
I ordered the smallest package and I must say I am impressed. Quality article was deeply spinned (in spite of that still readable) and submitted as promised. I even had some special requirements regarding links used and all were fulfilled. Bring on bigger package!

Order Now

Turnaround time is 7 business days

Review Copies

Although we have been offering this service for quite some time, with countless glowing reviews, we decided this time around to give 4 lucky individuals free review copies of this service.

Each review copy includes 1000 web 2.0s using 3 well-written articles in a deep nested spin.

First come, first served.*

*Only those eligible for review copies.

All review copies have been claimed. Thank you.

Everyone else may proceed to order as normal.

A couple of orders have been received and added to the queue. Thank you.

If anyone has any questions or custom requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi, can you

1. interlink the properties,
2. or do a link wheel?

We do not do link wheels as part of this service. We do however provide tier 2 options which you may find on the order form.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Announcement:

After several requests for the option of a monthly subscription for our Simple Solutions service, we decided to include it indefinitely.

The links will be dripped 30 days by default and you will receive a fresh and new batch of backlinks every month (based on the options you choose). Furthermore, you can submit unlimited URLs and Keyword combinations and you can change the URLS/KWs each month if you want.

This is a hands-off, ongoing linkbuilding campaign using one of our best selling services with highly customizable options:

Last edited:
We will be sending out some new reports today. Some of the review copies will be getting sent out later too!

Review!

MrMeotz and crew were kind enough to pass out some review copies, even though it wasn't even remotely necessary. They have a loooong history in the link building game and are quite established. But far be it from me to accept some freebies!

And with the quickness, I had my report. It comes in a nice zip file featuring the entire process in full transparency. You get to see your normal articles, your normal titles, and then deeply spun versions of them. You get your list as well, and the nice part is... well, I don't want to say too much because I'm sure there are some competitors watching... They do a nice job on URL delivery, let's say that. You get plenty of targets.

I opened up a handful of these URLs manually and everything looks very nice. I must say that I thought the way they managed to drop in the anchor was very clever, because it keeps it from resembling gobbledy-gook crap that we know the Gorg is already catching on to, i.e. weird anchors mixed into grammatically strange stuff. That's not happening here, and I'm well pleased.

The real kicker now will be to spray some other types of spam at this giant list for indexing and juicing purposes. Then I'll be pulling in long-tails like mad.

Thanks, fellas! Great work you are doing here. As a mass provider, the quality essentially rapes most every one else's. Killing it!

A++

Review!

MrMeotz and crew were kind enough to pass out some review copies, even though it wasn't even remotely necessary. They have a loooong history in the link building game and are quite established. But far be it from me to accept some freebies!

And with the quickness, I had my report. It comes in a nice zip file featuring the entire process in full transparency. You get to see your normal articles, your normal titles, and then deeply spun versions of them. You get your list as well, and the nice part is... well, I don't want to say too much because I'm sure there are some competitors watching... They do a nice job on URL delivery, let's say that. You get plenty of targets.

I opened up a handful of these URLs manually and everything looks very nice. I must say that I thought the way they managed to drop in the anchor was very clever, because it keeps it from resembling gobbledy-gook crap that we know the Gorg is already catching on to, i.e. weird anchors mixed into grammatically strange stuff. That's not happening here, and I'm well pleased.

The real kicker now will be to spray some other types of spam at this giant list for indexing and juicing purposes. Then I'll be pulling in long-tails like mad.

Thanks, fellas! Great work you are doing here. As a mass provider, the quality essentially rapes most every one else's. Killing it!

A++

Thank you for that very detailed review!

Status
Not open for further replies.