Simple Solutions - The most effective & comprehensive Web 2.0s service of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have received and queued up a set of new orders. TAT is 7 business days as always. Thank you.

Got my review report. Got 1100 posts and most of the posts are live. The articles read very well and it's great that you also get the articles that were used to create the posts in the report. These are obviously not the highest quality sites but if you need a massive amount of contextual links with great domain diversity then this is a great place to get them!

Got my review report. Got 1100 posts and most of the posts are live. The articles read very well and it's great that you also get the articles that were used to create the posts in the report. These are obviously not the highest quality sites but if you need a massive amount of contextual links with great domain diversity then this is a great place to get them!

Thank you for the feedback!

I ordered the 750 link package for a new amazon review site I had just set up and this package was all I needed to get my site to page 1 of google for most of my keywords. I received 2,000 links as a direct result of this package and I am very happy with the results. Great value for the price, I will be ordering another package again very soon.

I ordered the 750 link package for a new amazon review site I had just set up and this package was all I needed to get my site to page 1 of google for most of my keywords. I received 2,000 links as a direct result of this package and I am very happy with the results. Great value for the price, I will be ordering another package again very soon.

Good stuff. Thank you for leaving the review.

I ordered the 600 link package for a new MFA site I just set up and am incredibly impressed. I have definitely seen an increase in rank for many of my keywords and am very happy with the results. Will definitely order more packages soon!

mrmeotz Offered me a free review.

Speed: 5/5 - He delivered the report within a short span of time.
Communication: 5/5 - A very Report via email.
Price: 5/5 - For the amount of links and well spun content, it's a great value
Quality: 4/5 - Like always he over delivered. I randomly checked few for deletions, most of the links remain intact :2drinkspit: I did see a marginal jump in the serp.

Couple of Suggestions.

1. Some of them doesn't look like web 2.0 properties, eg: few sites are just profiles with a paragraph of text with a backlink. So its better to advertise these under a different domain , like "A collection of Web 2.0s and other profiles".

2. I waited for a week to check the indexing ratio of those links in the report. Till date, none of them have been indexed, so we need to blast them with tier 2 links. Once they are indexed, these are of very good value and can improve the rankings of the site.

I ordered the 600 link package for a new MFA site I just set up and am incredibly impressed. I have definitely seen an increase in rank for many of my keywords and am very happy with the results. Will definitely order more packages soon!

Thank you for your feedback!

mrmeotz Offered me a free review.

Speed: 5/5 - He delivered the report within a short span of time.
Communication: 5/5 - A very Report via email.
Price: 5/5 - For the amount of links and well spun content, it's a great value
Quality: 4/5 - Like always he over delivered. I randomly checked few for deletions, most of the links remain intact :2drinkspit: I did see a marginal jump in the serp.

Couple of Suggestions.

1. Some of them doesn't look like web 2.0 properties, eg: few sites are just profiles with a paragraph of text with a backlink. So its better to advertise these under a different domain , like "A collection of Web 2.0s and other profiles".

2. I waited for a week to check the indexing ratio of those links in the report. Till date, none of them have been indexed, so we need to blast them with tier 2 links. Once they are indexed, these are of very good value and can improve the rankings of the site.

Thank you for leaving you review. Regarding your suggestions:

1. Though there are a few profile links in there, they are an exception, not the norm. This remains a web 2.0s service with the overwhelming majority of the links coming from web 2.0 posts. Furthermore, our software sometimes grabs the URL of the user profile instead of the actual post.

2. The web 2.0s usually see a decent indexation rate even without tier 2 options. Since we intentionally do not ping these link, you need to wait longer than a week to begin seeing them get indexed. Obviously tier 2 makes the process a lot faster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.