Simple Solutions · 400+ Web2.0s (with unique content) powered by up to 20.000 Wikis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been 10 days since I paid --- looking for a report.

Thank you.

Hey,

As was already mentioned in the thread, we are a little backlogged due to the problems with the major captcha providers last week. However, we are doing everything we can to finish all orders in a timely manner. We expect your report will be ready either today or tomorrow. As compensation for the delay we will throw in some extra web 2.0 links.

Hey,

As was already mentioned in the thread, we are a little backlogged due to the problems with the major captcha providers last week. However, we are doing everything we can to finish all orders in a timely manner. We expect your report will be ready either today or tomorrow. As compensation for the delay we will throw in some extra web 2.0 links.

Sounds good.. looking forward to the report.

Hate to be a pain but I've never waited this long for anything past a promised turnaround time on WF in over 4 years.

It's been over 11 days nows since I ordered and almost 4+ days overdue. I understand you're backed up but this should have been communicated much better.

Hate to be a pain but I've never waited this long for anything past a promised turnaround time on WF in over 4 years.

It's been over 11 days nows since I ordered and almost 4+ days overdue. I understand you're backed up but this should have been communicated much better.

Your report just went out (we tried to make up for it with a few more extra links) - again sorry for any inconvenience and the big delay - generally speaking we always stick to our TAT, but with the flood of temp. issues last week there was just nothing we can do.

For everyone: We will be back on track by Monday!

Quick Remark:

Since we got a few PMs asking if we can use more than one article: We sure can! Just contact us at info@seolutions.biz or over Skype for a custom order with more than one article and we can work something out.

Further, our list is growing and growing since we have a dedi. server scraping 24/7 - right now we frequently deliver over 600+ unique Web 2.0s from 5+ different platforms - diversity at it's best! Grab some.

Have a nice sunday everyone.

Just ordered 3 packages. Transaction ID: 5DE69820BY438923X. Look forward to tracking the results.

Will be sending out some reports now. We are back on track with our schedule for all new orders now!

Thanks. Review: the work made the parasite page we are promoting go from 0 (just created) to page 3. It also sent the page on my site I'm promoting through the parasite to page 3 also. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.