Shoemoney calls out barman to fight at ASW

fgkat.png

I am fine with doing it at ASE.

We need to find a place to do it. I know NYC is one of 3 states in the US where its not allowed.

However we could jump the river over to Jersey and its legal there and I just txt'd Kurt Pelligrino and he said he would be more than happy to do it.

BTW I have never once trained with Randy Couture and I don't currently train at all.

I have been to Coutures Gym 2 times and once I trained for a hour with Shawn Thompkins with a couple other marketers.

I am also flexible on the charity thing and about any other excuses you can think of to get out of it.

I just don't want your pussy ass backing out.

You have no fucking excuses now bitch.

vHCbG.jpg

I'll fight steve wagenheim right now!
and he better not use any bullshit "oh i can't get out of my wheelchair" or "I'm 67 years old" or "my eyes are crossed and i have no depth perception" excuses either. He's man enough to talk shit he's man enough to take a beating!

I'll C&D his fuckin face with my size 11 crocs!
drrick_display_image.jpg

I'll fight steve wagenheim right now!
and he better not use any bullshit "oh i can't get out of my wheelchair" or "I'm 67 years old" or "my eyes are crossed and i have no depth perception" excuses either. He's man enough to talk shit he's man enough to take a beating!

I'll C&D his fuckin face with my size 11 crocs!
drrick_display_image.jpg

LOOOOOL that crocs video was f'ing great! I cant find the video though! plz link!

Why does it matter if its illegal in NY? Go to a fucking private gym (Maybe the one Jon suggested?) and have a fight, its not like this shit is televised.

Why does it matter if its illegal in NY? Go to a fucking private gym (Maybe the one Jon suggested?) and have a fight, its not like this shit is televised.

Imagine..

"All proceeds from our illegal fight (including tickets, etc) will go to X charity."

Sounds awesome.

I realise that this thread is probably about as serious as ... welll ... a WickedFire thread, but I do think that an industry charity sports league is a fucking awesome idea. Like "Circus of the Stars" kind of awesome. Let's face it: almost anyone making a little money in affiliate marketing is almost certainly pissing it away on Range Rovers rather than doing something constructive with it. And all that time at the desk can be brutal on the waistline and cardio. So some kind of affiliate industry boxing, triathalon, etc. would be a good idea to help counter both of those issues.

Despite all the name-calling, chest-beating nonsense I think that most of the people in this business would take it as good fun, networks and service providers could get a publicity bonanza as sponsors, and some small measure of good could come of it via a charity purse.

Seriously, could be fun.

Frank

In this case its going to be about stamina.
I bet the fight lasts 30 seconds. Stay calm, let him get tired, then elbow his face into the mat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINAAGd1TIA"]YouTube - Ground and Pound Elbow Strike[/ame]