[SERPROCKET] - 500% Spun Submission to AMA/UAW/AR/AB/AMR/WEB2.0s/Indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link Counts: You get about 200-300 from the AMR blast, another 150-180 web 2.0s, 5 manual article directory links, all the links from the blog network posts (no report just screenshot of submission), plus screenshots of the submissions to the indexing services.

Thanks for your interest.

Hey Grip I just sent you a PM,

The report I received from my project manager was very detailed, included the screenshots for the blog network posts as well as all the links that were created by the article submission stuff etc. Even received all the links in one file, which make it easy to do more stuff with those later.

I also got 3 screenshots of the index service submissions (linklicious, lindexed and nuclear link indexer), and it also seems the all in 1 links file was submitted to a backlink energizer service too, that has seemed to really help the index rate.

Currently im up from 8th to 3rd on a really competitive keyword. Ive more keywords to try so Ill be ordering again.

5 stars 5/5

ciao

Hey,
I just made a payment Transaction ID #4CN35131HR971740K

Please keep me updated.

Will review service once completed.
Thanks.

Orders received for Rasta Cook, Computergames and Tencentpiece.

Tencentpiece: ive sent messages via skype, please check, thanks.

Just wanted to say that overall impression is good. All things delivered as promised and final report and ongoing progress reporting are both good. Article quality seems good overall (+ontopic +encourages user to check out my product -funky spinning some places) Too early to tell about SERP changes :)

Gotta admit I love how your form says "verified by Matt Cutts"

How'd you get him to verify it? :1orglaugh::1orglaugh:

Jgw899 - Lol, I was wondering when some one was gunna bring that up.

I put that in because in this video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofhwPC-5Ub4&feature=player_embedded"]Does Google use data from social sites in ranking? - YouTube[/ame] Matt Cutts verifies that tweets and facebook likes are part of the algorythm.

Thanks.

got my very detailed report
checked some of the links and they are all live
now waiting for the result
one of the keyword drop down 1 spot but i think that is normall
i will update you if there is any changes

Gfresh, Adam and chrisi, your orders have been received. Marydawn will take good care of you, please watch your email and PMB for updates. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.