Serp Juice: Blog posts, Social factors, wikis, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6C343707DV7365418

Ordered. Looking forward to results!

feelsgoodman

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2S241016L14318447)
Ordered 3

Regards

All the best with this service man!

The 4k Wiki boost are lookin sexy.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 692101072F634541H.

Looking forward. Adding notes to my MicroSiteMasters account so I can track.

Hey Guys, thanks a lot for the orders! We're getting you all processed shortly! Any questions feel free to hit me up via PM. I've received a question about the articles for wikis. We spin at word level and test with copyscape, however if you would like special arrangements made for a unique article please let me know and we can work that out. Cheers!

On Then Fence? Save 25% On Your Order!
Coupon: 25offWF

Ordered: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9H674863R3281845R.

Harris, Thanks for the order! We've got you processed and work should begin shortly!

25% Coupon is still good! Coupon: 25offWF (order link in my sig)

PRE-REVIEW

So LegitAM and I started talking business, and he snooped around one of my sites and found a bug that has probably cost me more money than I'm willing to admit.

This is a good dude, true to his name. I'm stoked for the package now.

Thanks again LegitAM!

Order placed.

Thanks! Order queued.

PRE-REVIEW

So LegitAM and I started talking business, and he snooped around one of my sites and found a bug that has probably cost me more money than I'm willing to admit.

This is a good dude, true to his name. I'm stoked for the package now.

Thanks again LegitAM!

No problem :)

Order placed 5BA629120F006445G.

Been stuck at page 1, position #8. Will report back.

Order received!

Got a nice review package for a mortgage site i am working on for some medium competition keywords.

I after getting my reports, ran a link check and all was good (not all that common with some providers).

From being non existent in the serps for my keywords and having a site with only about 8 pages of content (but good onsite) I was pushing mid 2nd page and top of 3rd page. I definitely didnt expect such a jump so quickly, but it definitely made me happy.

It's been a few more days and nothing has moved down. Overall 9.9... Would've been a 10, but LegitAM didnt send the nudes he promised me. :love-smiley-083:

Got a nice review package for a mortgage site i am working on for some medium competition keywords.

I after getting my reports, ran a link check and all was good (not all that common with some providers).

From being non existent in the serps for my keywords and having a site with only about 8 pages of content (but good onsite) I was pushing mid 2nd page and top of 3rd page. I definitely didnt expect such a jump so quickly, but it definitely made me happy.

It's been a few more days and nothing has moved down. Overall 9.9... Would've been a 10, but LegitAM didnt send the nudes he promised me. :love-smiley-083:

Thanks man, glad we could help!

Ordered. Thanks.
Your order has been processed!

For The Lunch crowd... Save 25% On Your Order!
Coupon: 25offWF

Status
Not open for further replies.