Serp Juice: Blog posts, Social factors, wikis, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitAM

WF Premium Member
Apr 7, 2010
Rating - 98.1%
53   1   0
Hey WF'ers, going to keep this pretty straight forward and let the results speak for themself. After extensive and tedious testing, we have developed a service that is sure to boost your SERPS. We've been using this on our own stuff and our clients with great movement so we thought it was about time to make it public.

What you Get:
  • 180 ALN posts (Dripped posts, 98% Uniquely spun articles)
  • 200 Retweets
  • 4,000 Wikis - All live links!
  • Some Sticky Icky Gooey Ooey :thumbsup:
  • 50k blog comments for indexing wikis

New site? Perfect. This service is the perfect jump start on a new site. Google loves seeing social factors (retweets) with a influx of backlinks at the same time.

Established site? Hell yeah.

Here is a site we tested this package on internally...

Local Exact Searches: 550,000
SerpIQ CI:72
Movement: Nowhere to 26
3 month aged domain, no prior backlinks

1ozlt.png

Max TAT: 7 Days (We are allowing a longer than normal TAT for the ALN drips)

Feel free to either post in thread or PM any questions you may have and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

As for review copies, we will be offering one 30% discount to the public for qualified forum members (200 posts, 10 itraders). PM me your details.

$150
Click Here To Order

Last edited by a moderator:

good service and results so far mate.. thinking of making another order as the results so for the first were good

i skyped LegitAM and talked to him for a little. really knowledgeable guy which lead me to ordering. saw a fast TAT, way under the 7 days. already seeing positive serp movement and i'm already planning on ordering a couple more for more sites.

review time

sooo... I gave these guys an extremely hard niche term and an extremely hard site to deal with. This site has all kinds of issues that my client fucked up before I came on board with them.

About 30 different so called SEO's worked on it and several non coders too.

Anyways, I gave them a niche in soft goods for a brand name jean/shoe company and the URL and they took off.

Turnaround time was great and the links were good too. I have a nice mix of everything and a good report. I was pleased.

I took a look at the rankings right now and I went from nowhere to #13 for my best term and #17 for my worst.

Being the niche this is and the site it is ( cause the site is all fucked up ), Im pretty fucking pleased.

I need to try this with an actual workable site and non brand term ( cause you know Google loves the brand site itself + amazon/ebay for these already ) and see how it goes.

5/5 total rating.
Im going to order a couple more and bill my client for them, see if it moves them up again some more!

[*]200 Retweets

I'm assuming you are retweeting our target page but are you doing anything special as far as seo value? I'd be curious to see one example.

The rest looks great though. Lovin the 6k wiki's...muwahahaha.

Hi, do you do dating sites?
Yes we can handle dating sites, as long as they are not adult. I just received your PM, and will be responding shortly.

I'm assuming you are retweeting our target page but are you doing anything special as far as seo value? I'd be curious to see one example.

The rest looks great though. Lovin the 6k wiki's...muwahahaha.

Well we create an original tweet, then retweet it. All include the target URL. When something is retweeted, it can be deemed as more "authoritative" and important content in googles eyes. No links or anything are thrown at the social stuff at this point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.