SERP CLIMBER CLIMB THE SERPS SEE RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got a report for three orders here are my results. These are on brand new sites,only this service was used.
Competition ranges from 3K to 9K exact searches.

KW1: NIT200 --> #8
KW2: 116-->#15
KW3: #98-->#30

Will order again soon overall happy.

Just got a report for three orders here are my results. These are on brand new sites,only this service was used.
Competition ranges from 3K to 9K exact searches.

KW1: NIT200 --> #8
KW2: 116-->#15
KW3: #98-->#30

Will order again soon overall happy.

Thanks for the review sending out reports.....sry my server was down for two days

I must say I see some excellent results with Mount Everest.

Received my report back yesterday..while I was doing other campaigns on my main KW, it was at #122, and move up to #22 and stuck there for a while. But the magic mount Everest push my main KW to #7 & #6 hovering around:)

Checked thru the web2.0 properties - everything is written in excellent English and posted with very relevant image..wau..thumbs up! Certainly the result justified the cost.

Look forward seeing more SERP movement going upwards..

I must say I see some excellent results with Mount Everest.

Received my report back yesterday..while I was doing other campaigns on my main KW, it was at #122, and move up to #22 and stuck there for a while. But the magic mount Everest push my main KW to #7 & #6 hovering around:)

Checked thru the web2.0 properties - everything is written in excellent English and posted with very relevant image..wau..thumbs up! Certainly the result justified the cost.

Look forward seeing more SERP movement going upwards..

Thanks for review =)

Ready for more!

I have been very impressed with your services in the past (quality work, solid results and great price). Please let me know when you're open again for orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.