SEOKebab High PR Contextual Backlinks - 1k+ Domains, PR1-6, A/B/C IPs - Order NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLM = multi level marketing sites? If that's the case, then yes, no probs. If it's something else, then please clarify via PMs.

Accepting new orders as usual :)

How long do the posts stay on the homepage before they roll off?

How long do the posts stay on the homepage before they roll off?

Not long, max 1-2 days due a large number of posts published daily.

Hi, what is the maximum number of keywords allowed? any keyword spinning?

Yes, keyword spinning is allowed, max 10 keywords per 1 URL.

I'm looking for reviews of this service, can you send any my way?

Sorry mate, we are not doing any reviews atm, but I'll probably give out a few soon to update the above list.

Thanks.

Not long, max 1-2 days due a large number of posts published daily.

Yes, keyword spinning is allowed, max 10 keywords per 1 URL.

Sorry mate, we are not doing any reviews atm, but I'll probably give out a few soon to update the above list.

Thanks.

I wasn't asking for a review copy. I was asking for reviews to show results people have been getting recently.

I wasn't asking for a review copy. I was asking for reviews to show results people have been getting recently.

Unfortunately, the most recent reviews are what's posted above in the sales description. However, we do get regular repeat orders from the same clients, so based on that I'm confident to say that the results they're getting are good.

Of course, the results are mixed and it hugely depends on your site, link profile and what you're trying to rank for, but I'm sure you understand that.

Back for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.