SEO VIP LIST! 650C-Class IPS|RedhatSEO|BlogPost 1950+Links|DRIP ver.6.9 SERP Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

definitely interested in your packages ... just curious, i appreciate what you say about you taking care of the articles... but with that many versions especially, i would need to know how fully articles are spun? (ie. are there at least 3-4 title variations and some paragraph random drops or multiple variations in it?... any chance i could provide pre-spun 180 random anchor text image embeds? (i got a nice custom ubot for that)

thanks!

Order placed and details sent to your email.

GOT IT THANKS!

definitely interested in your packages ... just curious, i appreciate what you say about you taking care of the articles... but with that many versions especially, i would need to know how fully articles are spun? (ie. are there at least 3-4 title variations and some paragraph random drops or multiple variations in it?... any chance i could provide pre-spun 180 random anchor text image embeds? (i got a nice custom ubot for that)

thanks!

I'll PM you on more details.

Just sent email containing details for my order. Let me know if you need anything.

Got it thanks I'll email you if anything!

Biggest one ordered. Thanks

Got it thanks!!!

OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS! HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!! 2012 will be OUR YEAR!

Can I just say, "wow!"? I didn't have a review copy or anything, but I thought I should leave a review anyway because this service is simply awesome. Within 2 hours of getting the report back I had some good movement. I didn't have her use all these KW's as anchors but they all moved up regardless.
Before Stacy's bookmarks:
KW1: 54
KW2: 26
KW3: 8
KW4: 10
KW5: 34
KW6: 22

Two hours after getting the report:
KW1: 46
KW2: 25
KW3: 7
KW4: 7
KW5: 23
KW6: 19

And after 24 hours I'm also on yahoo when I wasn't there at all before. I will incorporate this service into all my projects in the future.

I need to mention, however, there were a dozen posts that still weren't live after 24 hours. She did mention that she would manually check these and I have no doubt that she will take care of this for me.

Can I just say, "wow!"? I didn't have a review copy or anything, but I thought I should leave a review anyway because this service is simply awesome. Within 2 hours of getting the report back I had some good movement. I didn't have her use all these KW's as anchors but they all moved up regardless.
Before Stacy's bookmarks:
KW1: 54
KW2: 26
KW3: 8
KW4: 10
KW5: 34
KW6: 22

Two hours after getting the report:

KW1: 46
KW2: 25
KW3: 7
KW4: 7
KW5: 23
KW6: 19

And after 24 hours I'm also on yahoo when I wasn't there at all before. I will incorporate this service into all my projects in the future.

I need to mention, however, there were a dozen posts that still weren't live after 24 hours. She did mention that she would manually check these and I have no doubt that she will take care of this for me.

Thanks for the GREAT REVIEW!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

What is the PR on these blogs:

100 Blogs I Write 1 Unique Article/I spin = $30

Hi ofer,

These are all PR0 . Some may have PR1 etc. but most are PR0 since i do randoms out of a large batch its all random. My service for 100 blogs isn't High PR blog posts it for Unique domains and Unique class ips.

I hope that helps you with your decision!

Thanks in advance,
Stacy

Hmmm the offer seems pretty good for the users if they wish to attain their target in short time. It includes a large number of benefits such as high quality 1 way backlinks, 100% permanent links and no link in the list will be provided to the clients temporarily. It will have various class C links and there will be no risk for being recognized by search engines etc. Well guys the benefits are greater than the price of the VIP Everything package. The services seem great so it should be tried to enjoy its benefits. Thanks for sharing with us dearJ

Status
Not open for further replies.