SEO VIP LIST! 650C-Class IPS|RedhatSEO|BlogPost 1950+Links|DRIP ver.6.9 SERP Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
HI ALL! I OWE IT ALL TO MY CUSTOMERS HERE AT WICKEDFIRE! I AM NOW ABLE TO UPGRADE TO 600 DOMAINS!
My old thread here:
My service is pretty simple:
I'll Post your Article spun on 100, 200, 400, and 600 of my Domains with up to 3 anchor/keyword links on your article and spin your article for free!! These are all new Blogs so PR will be 0 (boosting PR as we speak for next pr update)

LET ME DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOUR WEBSITES Remember: the point of paying for a service is so that you don't have to do anything. So let us take care of the writing, and spinning, linking and you just sit back and enjoy the results.

Now Offering 4 VIP Packages to choose from! (PM for BULK ORDERS DISCOUNT)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"VIP no waiting in line" 600 C-Class Domains IPS
DRIP Options::
100 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total 6 Weeks (600 blogpost 600 domains total!!)
or
150 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total of 4 Weeks
(600 blogpost 600 domains total!)
600 Blogs I Write 6 Unique Articles/I spin/I post =
Only $150!!

up to 1800 Quality Dofollow Perm. Links

::Smaller Packages::
100 Blogs I Write 1 Unique Article/I spin = $30

200 Blogs I Write 2 Unique Articles/I spin = $50

400 Blogs I Write 4 Unique Articles/I spin = $100
100 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total 4 Weeks (400 blogpost 400 domains total)
or
200 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total of 2 Weeks
(400 blogpost 400 domains total)

MY LARGEST PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE HERE! THIS COMBINES ALL 600 BLOGS + My 50 randomly selected of my HIGH PR domains on unique Domains totaling 650 dripped! Order Below:

WHY CHOOSE ME vs the Rest?!?!?!

My Private blog Network
-ALL TOP LEVEL DOMAINS! I own them all ! (NO LFE, WPMU, JUNK Links)
-I have over 600 Domains ( .com, .org, .net, .info)
-600 C Class Ips (NO 2 Domains are hosted on the same c class ip. 1 : 1 RATIO!)
-IP C Classes to diversify Portfolio of links
-Some of my Geo IP servers CA, Det., Philly, NV, Europe
-I'll spin all your articles free!
-Total 1800+ Dofollow Links on up to 600 Unique Domains on up to 600 Unique C Class Ips
-All sites are pinged to Guarantee practically 99% links get indexed asap!

seobenefits.JPG

GET STARTED NOW with the most powerful package!!!
"VIP no waiting in line" 600 C-Class Domains IPS
DRIP Options::
100 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total 6 Weeks (600 blogpost 600 domains total!!)
or
150 Unique Blog Posts/a Week for a total of 4 Weeks
(600 blogpost 600 domains total!)
600 Blogs I Write 6 Unique Articles/I spin/I post = Only $150!!

MY LARGEST PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE HERE! THIS COMBINES ALL 600 BLOGS + My 50 randomly selected of my HIGH PR domains on unique Domains totaling 650 dripped! Order Below:

---------------------------------------------------------------
How do you get started?
* Select a package above clicking a link or Send the payment (paypal) to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Paypal email: (NOT PAYPAL TRANS ID)
*Topic :
URL 1: (REQUIRED)
keyword 1: (REQUIRED)
URL 2: (optional)
keyword 2: (optional)
URL 3: (optional)
keyword 3: (optional)
* Email where I send the report to:

Finished!

Turn Around Time::
Small Orders take Normally 3-4 business days depending on workload!
400/600 Blogs takes the Drip time specific by choice (2/4/6 weeks dripmode)

DISCLAIMER: NO XXX, Gambling, Non-family friendly sites allowed.

ALL REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND BELOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

HI, stack, for the 200 blogs, you said you write 2 articles, do you mean you post 2 articles to 200 blogs or just 100 blogs???

and any review copy available???

First I just want to apologize to everyone I've been away for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am back and ready to take on order for this new 200 Blogs!

HI, stack, for the 200 blogs, you said you write 2 articles, do you mean you post 2 articles to 200 blogs or just 100 blogs???

and any review copy available???

this is for 2 Spun Articles across 200 blogs. I try to do this to maintain the upmost uniqueness across 200 C Class IP blogs.

hey pm me about this, i already got the 100 site package.

PM SENT
hi, can i look example of your website? pm me pls

Sent You examples.

-----------OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS-------

Hey,

I previously purchased your 100 blog package. Is it possible to purchase the 100 blog package, and be sure to get only the newly added blogs? (I don't want to post to the blogs that I previously posted to).

Hey,

I previously purchased your 100 blog package. Is it possible to purchase the 100 blog package, and be sure to get only the newly added blogs? (I don't want to post to the blogs that I previously posted to).

Hi there Murphy,

yes this is quite easily done. Just specify you want the new set and send payment and send details like before and I'll have it taken care of no problem! Pm or email me with any questions!

Stacy.

1. What's the price if I were to provide the 100 or 200 spun articles?

2. If you were doing the spinning, what kind of spinning are we talking about? Word level? Or sentence + word level? How well will the titles be spun?

3. All your new sites are already indexed right?

Just ordered a package from Stacy. Will post back with review soon.

Thanks!

hey is tapering possible? i.e. 200 over a month (or longer) instead of a one off 200 shot?

Yes I can do this, PM being sent now.

Would also be interested in this.

Yes I can do this, PM being sent now.

1. What's the price if I were to provide the 100 or 200 spun articles?

2. If you were doing the spinning, what kind of spinning are we talking about? Word level? Or sentence + word level? How well will the titles be spun?

3. All your new sites are already indexed right?

1. My system will only take in articles in spintax format. I can take your article in spintax format if you have it. Otherwise my system cannot do
that.
2. If you doing the spinning you can do word level or sentence level. The titles are spun well enough.
{{word1|word2|word3} is {sentence1|sentence2}.|{word1|word2|word3} is {sentence3|sentence4}
3. My 100 Old ones are all indexed. Majority of my 100 new ones are slowly getting indexed. Shouldn't take long . all blogposts are pingomatic pinged! wordpress love <3

I hope this helps.
Stacy

Received the report and must say that I'm impressed, randomly checked some blogs and the links were all there. The blogs look professional and the spun content is of a pretty decent quality. Good value for money, thumbs up!

1. My system will only take in articles in spintax format. I can take your article in spintax format if you have it. Otherwise my system cannot do
that.
2. If you doing the spinning you can do word level or sentence level. The titles are spun well enough.
{{word1|word2|word3} is {sentence1|sentence2}.|{word1|word2|word3} is {sentence3|sentence4}
3. My 100 Old ones are all indexed. Majority of my 100 new ones are slowly getting indexed. Shouldn't take long . all blogposts are pingomatic pinged! wordpress love <3

I hope this helps.
Stacy

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify once again because you didn't really answer my question. If I were to provide you with the article in spintax format, what would be the price for 100 blogs and the price for 200 blogs?

And if YOU were doing the spinning... you're spinning on a word + sentence level right? Wasn't quite clear on that.

Thanks.

Received the report and must say that I'm impressed, randomly checked some blogs and the links were all there. The blogs look professional and the spun content is of a pretty decent quality. Good value for money, thumbs up!

Great thanks.

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify once again because you didn't really answer my question. If I were to provide you with the article in spintax format, what would be the price for 100 blogs and the price for 200 blogs?

And if YOU were doing the spinning... you're spinning on a word + sentence level right? Wasn't quite clear on that.

Thanks.

Sorry about that Duke. Let me try to answer them again.
If you provide article in spintax format you can subtract $5.00 from any orders. (Just less my cost for article writers)
My system spins on a word + sentence level if your spintax is created correctly like the above example. You can always send it to me to have a look but I'm sure you spun your article correct. =D

Just got my report.Order delivered ontime. All links are there as required.Worth for money.

Thanks Erol look forward to you large orders =D

Please PM 3 of your blog sample , interested in the 50$ pack

Thanks

PM being Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.