Senuke service with free xrumer blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got:

• ~13 tier 1 web 2.0 properties, each linking once to my website. spun content approx 30% unique, link is placed within the text.
  • ~13 tier 2 web 2.0 properties, each linking to two of the tier 1 properties. content 30% unique, links placed below the text.
  • social bookmarks and rss feeds submitted
  • ~1300 xrumer forum posts, each linking to approx. 5 web 2.0 properties (mixed tiers) <-- only noticed now that he advertised to provide a 10k blast, maybe the OP will clarify this issue?

Summary
It's too early to judge the effectiveness of this service, but I definitely like the upward linking concept a lot. Great service for sure and very fast turnaround time!
Room for improvement: Better spinning of content and pinging of the xrumer posts, that would be a nice feature.
But with this price tag you definitely get enough bang for the buck.

thanks for the review.
about the xrumer blast, I blast to 10000 forums, i dont specify how many links you will get from that. To get 10000 valid working links would require quite a big blast. 1300 valid links is a 13% success rate which for an xrumer blast is quite high :)

Very interesting service, I got the report that was very easy to follow and to understand. Got 14 approved web 2.0 properties on Tier one, 14 on Tier 2. the content was spinned with 30%-40% uniqueness, After that seoman1 bookmarks and rssed all the web 2 for faster indexing, i must admit that this job was made by 100% professinal guy. Recommended.

Very interesting service, I got the report that was very easy to follow and to understand. Got 14 approved web 2.0 properties on Tier one, 14 on Tier 2. the content was spinned with 30%-40% uniqueness, After that seoman1 bookmarks and rssed all the web 2 for faster indexing, i must admit that this job was made by 100% professinal guy. Recommended.

Thanks for the review :)

Accepting new orders!

Only 3 spots available, post in the thread and pm me if interested.

Review:

Tried this out on a year and a half old domain that has lots of original content, but only a handful of directory back-links. Quite a few pages of the site are indexed but nothing really ranking at all.

Targeted a 2 word keyword phrase, which has approx. 18K [exact match] monthly searches and just over 700K search results.

I provided a 300 word article spun to 47%.

seoman1's workmanship is very organized and detailed, not one thing out of place. Got everything as advertised backed with just over 1800 forum posts linking to 4-5 web 2.0 pages each and all web 2.0's pinged.

All in all very impressive, professional and all done in a couple days. A+

Thanks for the review copy and will be ordering more soon.

Review:

Tried this out on a year and a half old domain that has lots of original content, but only a handful of directory back-links. Quite a few pages of the site are indexed but nothing really ranking at all.

Targeted a 2 word keyword phrase, which has approx. 18K [exact match] monthly searches and just over 700K search results.

I provided a 300 word article spun to 47%.

seoman1's workmanship is very organized and detailed, not one thing out of place. Got everything as advertised backed with just over 1800 forum posts linking to 4-5 web 2.0 pages each and all web 2.0's pinged.

All in all very impressive, professional and all done in a couple days. A+

Thanks for the review copy and will be ordering more soon.

Thanks for the great review :)

Pros-very good report from seoman he is very organised and thorough in fact he over delivered .. and good communication, noncommunicative sellers please note

cons-there is room for improvement: could be better spinning of the content

Overall seoman good service good report very professional....will order again

Pros-very good report from seoman he is very organised and thorough in fact he over delivered .. and good communication, noncommunicative sellers please note

cons-there is room for improvement: could be better spinning of the content

Overall seoman good service good report very professional....will order again

thanks for the review:)
i use a program to do the spinning, it makes them more than unique enough so that google does not pick up duplicate content but i am looking for a better quality spinner :) also buyers can provide me with an article thats already spun if they prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.