Not open for further replies.

seoman1

Aug 8, 2010
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"DOMINATE The Serps
using
the Power of Senuke!"
Its no secret that Senuke and Xrumer are extremely powerful tools when it comes to dominating the serps.

I have been using Senuke on my sites for the past 4 months and now want to offer my services to you.

senuke.jpeg

Please note I am just doing this for some extra cash while im not using the program for my own sites so i can only accept between 3 and 5 clients a week

Package 1 - $30

Includes:
• 10 – 15 first tier high PR Web 2.0 Properties
• 10 – 15 second tier high PR Web 2.0 Properties randomly linking to the first tier properties.
• RSS submissions for your money site and Web 2.0 properties
• All properties created will be pinged to help with indexing
• All properties including moneysite will be social bookmarked.
All web 2.0 properties will be blasted to 10000 forums for extra link juice with Xrumer free of charge

What i need from you:

1. One article - Article must contain one link to your money site with appropriate anchor texts (can be varied)
2. One url to your main site
3. One main keyword
4. Two secondary keyword for variations

Turn around time about 3 days

To order please post in my thread as well as send me a pm to get all the information.
Payment via Paypal only

1 free review to a reputable member and 2 reviews available at $20

Will be taking more orders as soon as i have completed the orders for the people above who have ordered.

If you would like to prebook please post in the thread you are interested and when i am done with my orders i will attend to you first.

If you want to get in the line post a message here and when i have a spot available for you i will pm you

Review

This is what I got:

• ~13 tier 1 web 2.0 properties, each linking once to my website. spun content approx 30% unique, link is placed within the text.
  • ~13 tier 2 web 2.0 properties, each linking to two of the tier 1 properties. content 30% unique, links placed below the text.
  • social bookmarks and rss feeds submitted
  • ~1300 xrumer forum posts, each linking to approx. 5 web 2.0 properties (mixed tiers) <-- only noticed now that he advertised to provide a 10k blast, maybe the OP will clarify this issue?

Summary
It's too early to judge the effectiveness of this service, but I definitely like the upward linking concept a lot. Great service for sure and very fast turnaround time!
Room for improvement: Better spinning of content and pinging of the xrumer posts, that would be a nice feature.
But with this price tag you definitely get enough bang for the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.