Selling Blog Posts On Good Looking Aged Websites | PR1-4 and Different IP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakucis

Jan 30, 2010
localhost
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We are selling blog posts on our well established and aged blog network. This sale includes blog posts on up to 100 PR 1-4 websites

Few words about our blogs
  • Blogs are hosted on different C-Class IP's (many A and B classes as well)
  • Blogs are indexed/cached by Google and have Valid PR.
  • Blogs are older than 1 year. Some are up to 10 years old and regularly updated
  • Articles on blogs are at least 500 word long and unique
  • Blogs 98 of 100 blogs are on .com domains
  • Blogs have really small OBL (Max 5 links in blogroll)
  • No Adult, Gambling, Pharmacy related links

Short service description:
We will write (spin) unique and relevant articles with 500+ words in length and place up to 2 links with anchor text (your keyword) on each article. We will write titles related to your keywords. All articles will have different number of paragraphs, links will be placed on completely different places and all articles will have custom formatting. There won’t be any smallest race for duplicate content! To create 100 your articles we will use more than 100 different articles.

Our Offer Includes 4 Powerful Blog Post Packages:

Package A
  • 10 blog posts (at least 20 HQ contextual backlinks)
  • Max 4 different URL’s and keywords
  • All 2-3 PR Blogs
  • Price only 40$
Package B
  • 25 blog posts (at least 50 HQ contextual backlinks)
  • Max 6 different URL’s and keywords
  • All 1-4 PR Blogs
  • Price only 90$
Package C
  • 50 blog posts (at least 100 HQ contextual backlinks)
  • Max 10 different URL’s and keywords
  • All 1-4 PR Blogs
  • Price only 160$
Package D
  • 100 blog posts (at least 200 HQ contextual backlinks)
  • Max 20 different URL’s and keywords
  • All 1-4 PR Blogs
  • Price only 290$
How to order:
  • PM me your keywords and URLs and package you chose.
  • Include an email where the report will be sent
  • Report will be sent within 1-4 days
  • For first time buyers we accept only upfront payments!

Interested in a discounted review copy but would prefer to stick to the Tech category. Will you be able to offer this? I'd think you can do this easily with 100 blogs.
PM me if anything.

I would be interested in a discounted review copy

can you pm me a list of the urls so I can check which of my niches the links would best fit into

Thanks for order we will start to work on this once Stian project will be completed.

Sounds like a quality blog network you got there. I'll give Package A a shot.

I have PM'ed you more details, let me know if you are interested!

I would be interested in a discounted review copy

can you pm me a list of the urls so I can check which of my niches the links would best fit into

Still 3 review copies available for respectable members

Just got my report back so review below.

Communication

Not massively relavent here as I had my report back within 12 hours of ordering. However I was messaged instantly when enquiring about the service in a friendly manner and in correct English.

Time Scale

Ordered yesterday evening, had the report waiting in my inbox when I woke up this morning. First class timescale delivery.

Work Quality

I ordered the 10 blog package, and my blogs were posted up on 10 blogs varying between PR3 and PR2. The blog posts themselves were around 700 words long and were relatively well spun. Ran them through copyscape and all came out clean. The blogs all had a decent look rather than just standard templates that most use.

Value For Money

At $20 for 10 unique blog posts with decent PR writtem and spun for me it was a steal. At $40 I would also take this package on some websites as it represents good value if you are diversifying your backlinks portfolio.

Overall

Very impressed allround with this service and if you get the same standard, and timescales as I did I would definitely recommend this service.

9/10

Thanks for great review!

Just got my report back so review below.
Overall

Very impressed allround with this service and if you get the same standard, and timescales as I did I would definitely recommend this service.

9/10

Look forward to more orders!

I will give few more discounted review copies!

Status
Not open for further replies.