Seal Team 6 Dead

BeerNuts

Sep 4, 2008
www.beermonies.com
All over the news today 20-25 members on seal team six shot down and killed. So.... Either we have a major fucking leak since the taliban was able to know the exact details of the mission, or we just got rid of the only witnesses to osamas death.

Discuss.

The Navy SEALs who died belonged to the same unit that conducted the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May, though they were not the same men, the official said

I've read from multiple sources that the seals that were involved with the Bin Laden mission were not believed to be killed. Also, the mission was to raid an insurgent meeting. It's not like they were just going to surrender. They didn't have to know the details of our mission.

All over the news today 20-25 members on seal team six shot down and killed. So.... Either we have a major fucking leak since the taliban was able to know the exact details of the mission, or we just got rid of the only witnesses to osamas death.

Discuss.
Wow, I get my news from you guys being out of the States.

Sorry i have not seen any articles saying that these were not the same seals. I agree that helicopters get shot down sometimes but if the one copter just happen to have the seal team 6 guys, the odds of random chance go down.

What were you implying there?

Sorry i have not seen any articles saying that these were not the same seals.

Every story I've read says they weren't. Here is one right here.

I agree that helicopters get shot down sometimes but if the one copter just happen to have the seal team 6 guys, the odds of random chance go down.

They were the ones performing the mission. They were in withdrawing from a combat situation; there is nothing random about the fact that they were targeted or shot down—They were the only ones there.

What were you implying there?

You guys must not have been around during our debates when Osama died. I am implying exactly what you think i was. If there was a conspircy behind Osamas death, and we just killed the team that did it, then thats that debate over.

If they were not the same guys, then i am wrong. You guys dont question this kinda crap?

Also huuurr duuurrr everything on tv and the government says is the truth.

Thread title.

facepalm.jpg

You guys must not have been around during our debates when Osama died. I am implying exactly what you think i was. If there was a conspircy behind Osamas death, and we just killed the team that did it, then thats that debate over.

If they were not the same guys, then i am wrong. You guys dont question this kinda crap?

No, I must have missed that thread.

I'm just amazed at how some Americans distrust their own government so much.