Ringtones and PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

half of the point of this forum is a nice place where we can all be douchebags to one another, especially newbies though :) it's like fight club if you can make it past standing on our porch for 3 days while we make fun of you you might make it here

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Lol. That made my day.

Wow, well while we're having a nooB party, I might as well say hello.

I am noob (at least in THIS forum). I will play it smart, though, and not ask about ringtones.

So, how do I crack the 'dating' niche? (just kidding)

M:anon.sml:

I think people are telling noobs not to get into ringtones are the ones who don't want more competition. I got tired of everyone writing "don't get into ringtones OMG" and actually tried a ringtone campaign and it was profitable.

If you're good at keyword research or SEO or beating Quality Score ringtones isn't harder than any other niche.

Wow i was thinking the EXACT same, as i read this thread....

Either they were complete failures themselves with it or they are trying to scare away any other form of competition. In the end this proves me they are not confident and perhaps somewhat of baby boars.

What's with people not trying something because others tell them not to? Do you know how multi-variabled affiliate marketing is much more specifically your campaign?

I started AM by throwing things up in at least 10 niches at once. 10 landing pages, 10 ppc campaigns. Half of them converted positive off the bat, 3 of them broke even, and 2 of them needed to be reworked.

These were subniches in ringtones, weight loss, dating, and the rest were random offers I found on Copeac. I thought I would be clueless and unsuccessful after reading other people's bouts with AM.

Try your own thing. When people don't have any success with an offer, it's not like you're coming in with their shit landing page and keywords and campaign to turn it positive; You're launching your own campaign, convert page, and keyword list from the woodwork of your own ideas which may be 100x more successful than what someone else was trying to do.

I've learned that the LEAST you can do is spend a few hours and put something together and then deploy it. Get at least 1,000 clicks. From there I start reworking either the PPC or the landing page until I get a CTR + Conversion Rate that I like, and then I move on to the next project.

What's with people not trying something because others tell them not to? Do you know how multi-variabled affiliate marketing is much more specifically your campaign?

I started AM by throwing things up in at least 10 niches at once. 10 landing pages, 10 ppc campaigns. Half of them converted positive off the bat, 3 of them broke even, and 2 of them needed to be reworked.

These were subniches in ringtones, weight loss, dating, and the rest were random offers I found on Copeac. I thought I would be clueless and unsuccessful after reading other people's bouts with AM.

Try your own thing. When people don't have any success with an offer, it's not like you're coming in with their shit landing page and keywords and campaign to turn it positive; You're launching your own campaign, convert page, and keyword list from the woodwork of your own ideas which may be 100x more successful than what someone else was trying to do.

I've learned that the LEAST you can do is spend a few hours and put something together and then deploy it. Get at least 1,000 clicks. From there I start reworking either the PPC or the landing page until I get a CTR + Conversion Rate that I like, and then I move on to the next project.

+ rep! That is the exact way to go about doing it! At first I was just reading every forum and blog out there. Then I finally decided that I needed to stop reading other's successes and failures and figure out what works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.