Ringtones and PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

just cause you guys are failures at promoting a certain niche doesn't mean others are. i just started ringtones a few months ago and i'm gonna break $15k this month on them with about a $6k spend give or take. so don't be retarded.

I think people are telling noobs not to get into ringtones are the ones who don't want more competition. I got tired of everyone writing "don't get into ringtones OMG" and actually tried a ringtone campaign and it was profitable.

If you're good at keyword research or SEO or beating Quality Score ringtones isn't harder than any other niche.

What you can do is push ringtones that sound like...a phone ringing!

Nobody has those anymore.

Look at how you type.. Look at how you act.
You can't be over the age of 18.
Aw, did I hurt your feelings? So badly that you had to send me 3 fucking PMs crying?
Once again..

Eat shit you ugly lil dweeb.

All this from me saying that you cant make money on GOOGLE ADWORDs WITH THE KEYWORD RINGTONES, which is fucking OBVIOUS, did i say nobody is making money off ringtones?????????? NO , i am right now also

And then there is this guy, who is just confusing me, he just randomly calls me "ugly kid" which i dont understand, but if your so beautiful put your pic up as your avatar instead of a mask, dude, just get the fuck out of here

Nevermind this guy truly is the man just check out this post about Adult Friend Finder

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Anyone know what message sending limits, winking limits, etc are per day? If any?

Thanks!

Dude just leave me alone your an idiot

Take this bullshit out of the threads, fuckhead. Keep sending me your illiterate PMs. Nobody gives a shit.

Nevermind this guy truly is the man just check out this post about Adult Friend Finder

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Anyone know what message sending limits, winking limits, etc are per day? If any?

Thanks!

Dude just leave me alone your an idiot

Wow, neurotic much?

Great picture you included there too, I like how that worked out. So what was riding the short bus to school like?

did that really just happen on a forum about making money using the internet? Someone hotlinked to their local computer?

that is definately bizzare and i have no idea why or how there was an image included in that post.

i havn't been a member for long but jesus christ theres a lot of douchebags on here (looking at you havokb8)

Status
Not open for further replies.