Ringtones and PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjive

Jan 20, 2008
hello there.

being a noob when it comes to affiliate search marketing, i can see alot of valuable knowledge being passed around.. so while lurking i thought i'd ask quick question:

i've decided to go with a ring tones affiliate.
now, in todays search engines, is there still a chance of finding relatively cheap keywords that could convert ?
or do i have to cough up some big bucks to get PPC traffic ?

I wanna link to an actual website so the quality score will be good.

thanks !

Big bucks.

If you mean direct linking, good luck using Adwords. Ringtones are a great niche, but you either have to have innovative methods or have a ton of cash to throw around.

As far as I know the ringtones niche isn't usually suggested as being the first thing a noob should start out with, for obvious reasons. Ask your AM for some help with something you could get some experience with. Get your feet wet and then start playing around with the more 'risky' type niches as far as PPC goes.

Im interested in this as well, everyone says ringtones are saturated and you will most likely lose money yet i see people jump in ringtones and thats a huge part of there like 10k a day earnings. Although there ROI isn't exactly spectacular (like 40% average) it makes up for it when you spend a lot.

Like you spend 1,000$ to get 1,400$ back thats 400$ a day already so i mean This is great money but if you have low cash reserve i don't think your gonna see a good return on money.

So how exactly are newbies suppose to break into the AF market? I tried Clickbank getting a sale a day making like 150% profit but i tried to push that offer harder but its hit or miss so im staying safe. so what should i do?

Aha, I see.

I don't care if it's direct linking or linking to a dedicated website, If it's gonna cost me alot I rather not do it at all at this point.

Thanks for your advice, I will be looking for an 'easier' niche to promote with PPC.
(Any advice would be very welcome !)

haha oh wow did i ask an easy question or what !

noobs + ringtones + adwords = fucked. got it.

Yes you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! you somehow figured it out man, you got into Adwords, and figured out that nobody is promoting ringtones on adwords yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude your gonna make so much money i just hope ican beat you to the keyword "ringtones" ohhhhhhhhhhh shit nevermind there are 30 pages of ads for that already. DAMN MAN WHY DID YOU GIVE YOUR SECRET AWAY??????????

Im interested in this as well, everyone says ringtones are saturated and you will most likely lose money yet i see people jump in ringtones and thats a huge part of there like 10k a day earnings. Although there ROI isn't exactly spectacular (like 40% average) it makes up for it when you spend a lot.

Like you spend 1,000$ to get 1,400$ back thats 400$ a day already so i mean This is great money but if you have low cash reserve i don't think your gonna see a good return on money.

So how exactly are newbies suppose to break into the AF market? I tried Clickbank getting a sale a day making like 150% profit but i tried to push that offer harder but its hit or miss so im staying safe. so what should i do?

Read the fuckin forums man, there are tons of ideas here

Yes you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! you somehow figured it out man, you got into Adwords, and figured out that nobody is promoting ringtones on adwords yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude your gonna make so much money i just hope ican beat you to the keyword "ringtones" ohhhhhhhhhhh shit nevermind there are 30 pages of ads for that already. DAMN MAN WHY DID YOU GIVE YOUR SECRET AWAY??????????

Eat shit, ugly kid.

give me a break man, resident pothead???? Just from that i already know your between 16-19 years old and a douche, please dont respond to my posts anymore

give me a break man, resident pothead???? Just from that i already know your between 16-19 years old and a douche, please dont respond to my posts anymore

Look at how you type.. Look at how you act.
You can't be over the age of 18.
Aw, did I hurt your feelings? So badly that you had to send me 3 fucking PMs crying?
Once again..

Eat shit you ugly lil dweeb.

Reactions: Demonez666
Status
Not open for further replies.