Reloaded [SOCIAL SIGNALS] Google Plus, FB likes & Shares, pins, tweets & combos V37

Status
Not open for further replies.
All new orders are welcome :)

Important Update :
As lots of clients of me requesting that they dont have paypal account so add other payment gateways as well.
So we added 2checkout.com payment gateway in Addition to paypal

default gateway is paypal, if you want to 2co.com just select using ticking it before payment

Nice job. Signals were provided +300 beyond what was purchased. Not sure if it'll have any impact on the project overall but I'm very happy with the service.

Spoke with Diablo on Skype today. Super guy, very easy to deal with. I will place the order later on tonight and will follow up with a review.

I spoke with Diablo.

Sent the payment.

Got up to take a piss.

I sit back down, and he has already delivered 3 times what I paid for.

I fuck you not. Seriously.

He scares me.

Get this. He actually told me it would be like 24 or 36 hours.

It was barely 30 minutes.

Hi,

I've placed an order for G+ and youtube subscribers and would like to purchase some youtube views as well but before i do I have a question:

I've previously bought youtube views from another website i found doing a google search.

However, youtube deemed these views as fraudulent and the video was banned.

I noted on your advertisement it says your service is completely risk free.

How does the service you're offering with the youtube views differ from what other websites are offering?

I wouldn't want to risk getting my videos taken off youtube again..

Thanks

Hi,

I've placed an order for G+ and youtube subscribers and would like to purchase some youtube views as well but before i do I have a question:

I've previously bought youtube views from another website i found doing a google search.

However, youtube deemed these views as fraudulent and the video was banned.

I noted on your advertisement it says your service is completely risk free.

How does the service you're offering with the youtube views differ from what other websites are offering?

I wouldn't want to risk getting my videos taken off youtube again..

Thanks

Our Views are real, risk free and done with very slow, only order lower amount of views , 5k or 10k.
We need about 20 to 30 days to complete the views.
Due to recent updates in youtube, we need to slower it down the views speed. in past we can able to give 100K in just 2 to 3 days but thats not possible now.

for Youtube we say its risk free, and we do our best to do it, but they have changing lots and lots of time. we offer money back guarantee if your video was taken down due to views
====
For all other services their is totally risk free, providing since 2011 without any issues.
All new orders are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.