Reducing Rejection From Women

These PUA courses are the same shit as the gurus selling to affiliates.

The shit they sell is outdated and overcomplicated.

At the end of the day just like AM just get out there and do it and you'll figure it out soon enough.

P.S. My fav. pick up technique is from one of my buddies short average looking, but banged out 7s simply by using the law of numbers. The more girls you manage to talk to in a night the higher the probability one just broke up with her bf, just got a promotion, or just straight up horny.

P.S. My fav. pick up technique is from one of my buddies short average looking, but banged out 7s simply by using the law of numbers. The more girls you manage to talk to in a night the higher the probability one just broke up with her bf, just got a promotion, or just straight up horny.

I know most of you guys are just looking for a romp and-whatever, no judgment here. But whenever you're actually looking for something real, this method still applies. The point is put yourself out there, you can take no for an answer (Please do, otherwise you may wind up in jail) but get back out there and keep asking the question. Think about conversions...what's the average? If you're a total loser it's probably pretty low so only 1-3%? If you ask out 100 girls you've still got 3 to choose from.

EDIT: Also remember every woman is different, with different things they find attractive, both physically and in a personality. I don't believe in soulmates or any of that malarkey, but I do believe that no matter how odd or rare you are, there are women out there to complement you.

I know most of you guys are just looking for a romp and-whatever, no judgment here. But whenever you're actually looking for something real, this method still applies. The point is put yourself out there, you can take no for an answer (Please do, otherwise you may wind up in jail) but get back out there and keep asking the question. Think about conversions...what's the average? If you're a total loser it's probably pretty low so only 1-3%? If you ask out 100 girls you've still got 3 to choose from.

EDIT: Also remember every woman is different, with different things they find attractive, both physically and in a personality. I don't believe in soulmates or any of that malarkey, but I do believe that no matter how odd or rare you are, there are women out there to complement you.

Hmm maybe after landing a conversion I should try and upsell them some acai berries.