Reducing Rejection From Women

SeoReborn

Mar 5, 2008
London UK
This video is actually quite good. He talks about how to approach girls, and escalate with them without them rejecting you. It works on the principle that rejection comes from a decision, and as long as you don't give them a decision to make, you won't get rejected. I could actually see it working - read the ebook (its free and the link is on that page) for the general method.

Stealth Attraction - Seduction Tuition

This is a launch product and so he is doing a "giveaway" of the DVD set which teaches the method (obviously its a upsell to his subscription which can be cancelled though). One other thing, the free dvd link is my affiliate link.

This video is actually quite good. He talks about how to approach girls, and escalate with them without them rejecting you. It works on the principle that rejection comes from a decision, and as long as you don't give them a decision to make, you won't get rejected. I could actually see it working - read the ebook (its free and the link is on that page) for the general method.

Stealth Attraction - Seduction Tuition

This is a launch product and so he is doing a "giveaway" of the DVD set which teaches the method (obviously its a upsell to his subscription which can be cancelled though). One other thing, the free dvd link is my affiliate link.

It pretty much works on the premise that you make their decisions on their behalf, then convince them that the decision you made for them is what they would have made and/or should have made on their own. It works I've done it a few times (to be honest, last night and it worked very well haha) - but it's also nothing new. PUA's have been using this for a while now. Just ask Enigmabomb how he hooked the 6ish chicks in NY that night *cough*

I went through a phase where I would use Socratic Method, but I stopped when I realized that every time I used it, it always ended badly for me.

It pretty much works on the premise that you make their decisions on their behalf, then convince them that the decision you made for them is what they would have made and/or should have made on their own. It works I've done it a few times (to be honest, last night and it worked very well haha) - but it's also nothing new. PUA's have been using this for a while now. Just ask Enigmabomb how he hooked the 6ish chicks in NY that night *cough*
I've seen enigmabomb work his magic....Whatever he's doing .....it works...

Every bloated PUA course/strategy could be replaced by one simple golden rule: Don't give a fuck.

Stop complicating things.

I've seen enigmabomb work his magic....Whatever he's doing .....it works...

I saw it too. Basically he talked so fast that he confused them into believing they were into control. Pretty much the John Edwards/Crossing over method.

edit: beware though: If the girl is onto you all she has to do is pinch you and it throws off your train of thought and then she really does have the control. :D