Redefine your brand storyline with authority publications like Forbes,Entrepreneur..

The SERVICE IS ACTIVE AND RUNNING!

Get YOUR Brand Story Spread, Get distributed on Worlds Top Medias.

feeSIKL.jpg

SCAMMER

This IS A SCAM --

Guy sends me a message on skype. Gives me pricing and then when I ask for examples shows me a post with links from my friends website and says it's his client. I state thats not the case and then he admits yes you're right it's not my client but a re-seller. Then a few minutes later he says okay so its not my post or a client of ours but the REVIEWS ARE REAL and are NOT FAKE.

Then he asks for 50% payment up front and I said of course I would never do that to which I got the usual GOOD LUCK YOU SCAMMER because you know he's trying to scam me and so that makes me a scammer somehow??

DO NOT BUY READ THIS AND DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UP FRONT

I have other posters who are legitimate and they always do it on contingency. If this was real he would do that too.

Hello Charton911,
Thanks for Your Kind Words. Can You please Tell whats my Skype name and proper id and When did I sent you unsolicited message ?

I would be happy to see Some Screenshot of My conversation with you and want you substantiate your claim to all My Fellow Clients who are visiting This Thread.

Also, Whoever You are , You are Not The Real owner of this Wickedfire account and I am now going to Take such actions that would TAN Your Height.

And I know who you are and you have multiple accounts, so dont be a Rat asking for money to every guy in skype by showing fake links .

Scam alert

$3900 for a huffingtonpost while you can easily get it for less than $1000 , and very poor customer support , Dude faking as Australia .

Don't send a penny upfront.

Dont try to act smart, you only want to demean my thread so you can scam people .

You are a flat baked fake news .

I REQUEST EVERY MODERATOR HERE TO Please Check This issue . I got few Skype invites and all of them are trying to push down my service with intention to disrespect and to showcase me as a Scam .

Dont try to act smart, you only want to demean my thread so you can scam people .

You are a flat baked fake news .

I REQUEST EVERY MODERATOR HERE TO Please Check This issue . I got few Skype invites and all of them are trying to push down my service with intention to disrespect and to showcase me as a Scam .

Wonderful colors..Do you've business.com ? .

Wonderful colors..Do you've business.com ? .
Whats this about? The mods know this has been a common scam going around promoting these sales where they ask for half the money up front but then never deliver. If you dont pay them they call you a scammer.

Only legitimate services allow you to pay after these posts go up. I'm sure this seller would have no issue doing the same correct?