Redefine your brand storyline with authority publications like Forbes,Entrepreneur..

freshmorning

Supreme Content Provider
Jun 3, 2010
Space btween Spaces....
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Feature Your Company on Forbes-INC-Entrepreneur-PR CAMPAIGN ON NATIONAL MEDIAS

"Your biggest problem for low traffic is lack of authority backlink and Brand Promotion. Get it now..don't wait for the Blue Moon".:party-smiley-004:

Get your product/company featured on Entrepreneur.com, Forbes, inc and Much More.Give it the visibility it rightly deserves. We're proud yet committed partners of Entrepreneur, INC,Forbes, ThriveGlobal, Futureshark and much more for PR and brand outreach.

I will help you gain prominent media coverage . Get Branded!!

I'm a PR and outreach expert, specializing on media outreach that gets measurable results.I will be happy to help you Pitch on Almost every Premium site to publish an article which can be in the form of:

· Brand Mention,

· Half Page Featured

· FULL Business Coverage

Benefits

Brand Mention - This is where I mention your brand name AND a few lines about the product. A perfect space for those who have just started and are eager to access full page coverage.

Page Coverage-EDUCATIONAL QUOTES and ADVICES – Here, I give you half page product/service coverage. Let's say the client is Airbnb – so, we write on the travel industry, how it has evolved, future trends, etc., devoting the last 2-3 paragraphs on Airbnb and its prospects.

Startup Business Coverage – 360 degree conversations about everything related with startups: the funding, founders – can also be in an interview format. The business profiles have to be well done, not gushy or ridden with dubious claims.

Samples: LINKS ON DEMAND

Sites I Cover But Not Limited To - Contact Me for Full List

theguardian.com
wsj.com
theguardian.com
forbes.com
mashable.com
nature.com
businessinsider.com
techcrunch.com
salon.com
techcrunch.com
politico.com
fastcompany.com
entrepreneur.com
inc.com
searchengineland.com
americanbar.org
inc.com
searchengineland.com
alistapart.com
smashingmagazine.com
venturebeat.com
thoughtco.com
psychologytoday.com
csmonitor.com
creativebloq.com
edweek.org
sitepoint.com
dpreview.com
contentmarketinginstitute.com
active.com
marketingland.com
pmi.org
edutopia.org
wired.co.uk
readwrite.com
smallbiztrends.com
thekitchn.com
ascd.org
smallbiztrends.com
planning.org
socialmediatoday.com
dzone.com
lifehack.org
socialmediatoday.com
polepositionmarketing.com
patheos.com
socialmediatoday.com
nolo.com
rswebsols.com
business2community.com
blog.optimizely.com
newmexico.org
aao.org
business2community.com
blog.optimizely.com
allbusiness.com
business.com
etc............

YOU Can Get Guest post on Stanford, Harvard & UBC University EDU Links TOO!!!

Note:

I am not any backlink-builder or link builder , nor do I follow any links from existing posts. As official partner , I'll cover the company and give it full global exposure. Usually, a feature on Entrepreneur.com,Inc,Forbs,Mshable etc costs $10,000+ with no guarantee and long queues but My alliance gets you the same coverage at a fraction of the price. Please don't revert with only do-follow link requests.

Price , Coverage & Publication type , TAT will be confirmed after Checking the Concerned Website and measuring few other facts like Credibility etc.

Contact me for free Consultation. I Just Want you to Get Branded!

Last edited:

Congrats on your thread.
Are you providing any discounted orders to start your thread ?

PM me to let me know.
Thanks !

Congrats on your thread.
Are you providing any discounted orders to start your thread ?

PM me to let me know.
Thanks !

Thanks for reaching out, I have Pmed you the Details.

I would be providing around 5 Discounted Orders to my first clients

Drop in your inquiries and I shall be glad to let you know more about this. All The placements are Premium and I aim to provide the Max ROI possible through my Brand Outreach and Partnership!

SALE

FORBES PUBLICATION - $1650 -

LETS Get FEATURED
for-1471935600.jpg