Rarely used link building strategy-Quick and Sticky Results-Lower your SEO Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great service, these guys will respond immediately to any problems. Good work on the product. Very good price for what you are getting, if you don't believe me, it's worth a shot to invest at least once and see the results yourself.

P.S. already ordered a second round.

Software Directory Links

Great service, these guys will respond immediately to any problems. Good work on the product. Very good price for what you are getting, if you don't believe me, it's worth a shot to invest at least once and see the results yourself.

P.S. already ordered a second round.

Thanks for Such an appealing review, thanks again for your second order!!!

Yet another ranking improvement only 2 days after our blast

graph-%20androd.jpg

Placed an order on 10/14.

The website ranks #3 on the second page of google for its target keyword. The target keyword is actually 3 words which is the exact domain (.com). The site and domain is less than 6 months old with 17 links, from 4 ips, with only 2 nofollows from the same website. The site doesn't rank on any other keywords on google atleast not on the first 10 pages.

The site ranks for a few terms on yahoo and bing some as high as #2 on the first page.

I will report back with results in one week.

Software Directory Links

Placed an order on 10/14.

The website ranks #3 on the second page of google for its target keyword. The target keyword is actually 3 words which is the exact domain (.com). The site and domain is less than 6 months old with 17 links, from 4 ips, with only 2 nofollows from the same website. The site doesn't rank on any other keywords on google atleast not on the first 10 pages.

The site ranks for a few terms on yahoo and bing some as high as #2 on the first page.

I will report back with results in one week.

Order Confirmed, Thanks for your Order!!! You can hope a best of it from our Popular Service

Few Days are left then Our thread will remain closed. Book your Slot Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.