RankMagix - Get Ranked -Review Copies With 50% Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know if this is a good service or not.. I ordered 5 days ago,..no word from OP or staff..the order is just sitting in basecamp..

Hi

Thanks for your interest. PM sent.

Tom

Can I order but without the blog comments and wikis ? Don't need them now ?
Can I go for 50% ?

Thanks for getting in touch. If you've received your basecamp login and haven't received our other emails yet, chances are that our emails would have landed in your spam folder. I am unable to identify your order with your forum user name as nothing comes up when searched with your username here. May be you used another user name while placing the order?

Either way, please feel free to drop us an email and we can give you an accurate update on your campaign.

I dont know if this is a good service or not.. I ordered 5 days ago,..no word from OP or staff..the order is just sitting in basecamp..

Review:

As usual everything that Tom and his team delivers exactly what is listed in the offer. You can always depend on his team to come through on time. (and some of you noobs in this thread need to chill and let the man do his thing).

It's hard to really add on to what is advertised. Everything is as listed.
One thing I do like is that there are a lot of higher quality sites used. These are the "premium" web 2.0's and social links. Twitter, goog+, reddit, stumble, pinterest, tumblr, etc...
A lot of providers will just give the shitty links that can be blasted out by the thousands. These take a little more effort and provide a higher value.

Good enough video, good diversification, and directions were followed to a T.

Thanks Tom

Thanks for the great review and new orders!

Review:

As usual everything that Tom and his team delivers exactly what is listed in the offer. You can always depend on his team to come through on time. (and some of you noobs in this thread need to chill and let the man do his thing).

It's hard to really add on to what is advertised. Everything is as listed.
One thing I do like is that there are a lot of higher quality sites used. These are the "premium" web 2.0's and social links. Twitter, goog+, reddit, stumble, pinterest, tumblr, etc...
A lot of providers will just give the shitty links that can be blasted out by the thousands. These take a little more effort and provide a higher value.

Good enough video, good diversification, and directions were followed to a T.

Thanks Tom

the images are gone...

Ordered from you again. Please confirm.

Whenever I order Tom's service, I always see a serp boot. I saw it even this time. I have spent over a thousand dollars already on him (specially his prweb service).

It was a penguin 2.1 hit site. I disavowed all my previous links and started fresh link building with Tom's Rank Magic package. I did see some really good boosts for a short period time. I am quite happy with his efforts.

I have received some really high quality links (specially the .edu links including standford etc.). The articles were directly related to my niche. As for blog comments, I have received them from sites with PR7 and DA 80. These are rare to find. It took a while to finish the work but overall it's worth the money you spend.

hXSth8u.png

Thanks for all the new orders!

Hi Tom,

Just ordered the basic package with Pad File addon.
#28C33914S53807424

Thanks

Hi,

I just ordered 4TF394195G610692R pls confirm

Thanks for the great review!

Whenever I order Tom's service, I always see a serp boot. I saw it even this time. I have spent over a thousand dollars already on him (specially his prweb service).

It was a penguin 2.1 hit site. I disavowed all my previous links and started fresh link building with Tom's Rank Magic package. I did see some really good boosts for a short period time. I am quite happy with his efforts.

I have received some really high quality links (specially the .edu links including standford etc.). The articles were directly related to my niche. As for blog comments, I have received them from sites with PR7 and DA 80. These are rare to find. It took a while to finish the work but overall it's worth the money you spend.

hXSth8u.png

Status
Not open for further replies.