Psd to Xhtml/css Starts from $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREAT PROVIDER!

Had an tiny issue with my website. Talked to him, went for lunch and when I got back, IT WAS DONE!! Great communication.

Great job mate! You got yourself a client.

Awesome work! He was always online for me to talk to him about what I wanted and he made sure I knew what he was doing and how it would look! Explained to me how to use the changes he made! New go-to guy!....He's also going to do some logo work for me!

Hi Guys Thanks for the great response to my thread, Now i am taking logo design work also.Below is the recent Logo work..

MediaPlayerLite

Hit me up if u need logo design or illustration or any graphic design also....BTW i am taking coding work also.... SO once again TAKING NEW ORDERS:love-smiley-013:

Ordered a PSD->WordPress job, good communication & understanding over Skype. So far I am confident that this will turn out great.

Will report back.

Thanks for the order daichi, Your project is on progress....
So guys after this project i am taking 3-4 new orders for this week, So hit me up with your project details in PM or here in my mail id: samiruni007@gmail.com
or
add me in skype: samiruni007.

Thanks

Job completed!

Perfect, Sanjay delivered on time and to spec. Any small bugs were fixed immediately and he even made some out of scope changes for me.

I'm very happy with the result and the price was very good too.

Hey Daichi Thanks for the great review and i also started your next project will update you once i finish it. Guys 2 more order i am taking up for this week.

Thanks

Ordered PSD to HTML/CSS and the job was impeccable, the communication was great and the project was completed on schedule.

Will definitely use again in the future!

Ordered PSD to HTML/CSS and the job was impeccable, the communication was great and the project was completed on schedule.

Will definitely use again in the future!

Thanks mate surely we gonna work on more projects.

GUYS TAKING NEW ORDERS FOR THIS WEEK. HIT ME WITH ME YOUR PROJECTS :D

Do you have any reviews of your work? Also what sort of turn around time do you have? I might be able to give you a good amount of work if things work out.

Hey Guys i am back, was busy last week with big wordpress projects now finished it, So back again taking work for this week, hit me up with your projects.

Thanks

Guys I am back after finishing this week works. This week was great for me did some great wordpress job... So i back Taking up New ORDERS so hit me up with your coding and designing jobs :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.