Psd to Xhtml/css Starts from $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered an 1-page XHTML/CSS coding job along with PHP and some JavaScript/jQuery added in for my logo design portfolio site.

He did a great job with all of the coding and developing in 24 hours, which is a great turnaround time, and offered to do it for only half the cost of what other coders offered to do it for. Also, communication via Skype was excellent.

I'll definitely be coming back for more whenever I need a website coded and developed.

Thanks for the great review mate.

Taking New Order. Hit Me Up.

I ordered a psd to xhtml/css conversion service for 3 site pages (homepage, category page and article page). Sanjay did an awesome job in converting the psd files over to xhtml/css, and he did in within 24 hours! Keep up the good work bro!

I ordered a psd to xhtml/css conversion service for 3 site pages (homepage, category page and article page). Sanjay did an awesome job in converting the psd files over to xhtml/css, and he did in within 24 hours! Keep up the good work bro!

Thanks for the great review mate. Hit me up when you need another conversion.

Thanks for the awesome work and great communication.

Thanks to you Glick for using my service again and again. ready to do work for you anytime.

All Placed orders has been finished. Taking New Orders:food-smiley-002:

hi mate looking to have a psd converted to both wordpress and to xhtml/css (same psd) .. give me a shout when your about.

CreativeCreator did four versions of a landing page for me.

Excellent communications, fast, nice and clean coding at a great price.

This guy is absolutely insane - worked through the night to get my project done. If you need a coder - I wouldn't hire anyone but him!

Status
Not open for further replies.