Psd to Xhtml/css Starts from $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeCreator

Dec 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello Guys I will Convert your Psd to W3C Valid Xhtml/Css. Plus i also do small jquery integration's, sliders, contact form, javascript etc. If your Layout is simple then i will do it for Just $10. If ur Layout is complicated then i will quote u after seeing your layout. But My rates are very Cheap only. Below you can see some of my psd to xhtml/css conversion work.

WORK ONE
WORK TWO
WORK THREE
WORK FOUR

To order Just Post Here or PM me.

Could you also PM me with your contact details I am looking for a coder for one page psd to xhtml/css

REVIEW:

GREAT WORK!

these are the types of guys that you want to find on WF. he was very easy to communicate with, he showed me lots of great design work, he knows wordpress like the back of his hand, and most importantly he did a GREAT JOB building a custom wordpress blog that matches our site.

GREAT PROVIDER! WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN! !

REVIEW:

GREAT WORK!

these are the types of guys that you want to find on WF. he was very easy to communicate with, he showed me lots of great design work, he knows wordpress like the back of his hand, and most importantly he did a GREAT JOB building a custom wordpress blog that matches our site.

GREAT PROVIDER! WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN! !

Thanks for the great review mate.

TAKING NEW ORDERS, HIT ME UP GUYS.

Thanks

So I was looking for a coder for a rush job.

I contacted everyone and their mothers on that had psd to xhtml/css.

Creativecreator was the 1st one to reply. We talked via IM and I gave him the job.

6 Hours later I had a email in my inbox with the completed job. I was short of amazed because everyone was giving me a 48hr turn around time and he did it in quick. The price , quality of work and turnaround time now has creativecreator on my list of coders to contact when I need something done.

So I was looking for a coder for a rush job.

I contacted everyone and their mothers on that had psd to xhtml/css.

Creativecreator was the 1st one to reply. We talked via IM and I gave him the job.

6 Hours later I had a email in my inbox with the completed job. I was short of amazed because everyone was giving me a 48hr turn around time and he did it in quick. The price , quality of work and turnaround time now has creativecreator on my list of coders to contact when I need something done.

Thanks for the great review mate.

TAKING NEW ORDERS, HIT ME UP GUYS.

Thanks

I ordered an 1-page XHTML/CSS coding job along with PHP and some JavaScript/jQuery added in for my logo design portfolio site.

He did a great job with all of the coding and developing in 24 hours, which is a great turnaround time, and offered to do it for only half the cost of what other coders offered to do it for. Also, communication via Skype was excellent.

I'll definitely be coming back for more whenever I need a website coded and developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.