PRweb Premium Press release Service in $110-Upto 5 Hyper links-Guaranteed Yahoo News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Got my PR releases Report

Everything seemed just perfect.
The content looks good, and my two PR's are in Yahoo News already.which is great
The links was placed correctly and nicely into the main PR release.
The PR included a video ,pic , Facebook, G+ and Documents
Total of 5 links... 3 keywords and one main page and 1 raw URL.
The syndication of the PR looks great - About 500 results in google already
Got some Traffic As Well

Overall Great ServiceI will certainly be buying again. I highly recommend this!!

First Review Of this Blasting Service....More To Come Very Soon...

Book your Slots Now Guys...

Cheers.
Ambe

Second Review of The Blasting Service

Ok Guys, here is my review.
I had my first release go out 2 days ago and the release got picked up by 17 different media outlets. I have had a ton of traffic from this so far But the great part is that the actual PRWEB release is ranking #2 in G for the keyword I'm targeting. To be honest, it's a medium competition keyword. The release bumped my money site down to #3 position from #2, but that is only because the PRWEB release is sitting pretty at #2 position. Now I'm dominating two out of the top 3 positions. It's crazy how fast google indexes PRWeb releases. I am hoping that my second scheduled PRWEB release this month will push my site to the #1 position for my keyword.

And thanks for 10% discount on my current order, we have multiple clients so keep continue quality work..

Thanks a Lot For The Review...

Common Guys..

PRweb Premium Press release Service

Here Are Some Reviews...More to Come Very Soon

The content looks good, and my two PR's are in Yahoo News already.which is great
Got some Traffic As Well

Overall Great ServiceI will certainly be buying again. I highly recommend this!!

I had my first release go out 2 days ago and the release got picked up by 17 different media outlets. I have had a ton of traffic from this so far But the great part is that the actual PRWEB release is ranking #2 in G for the keyword I'm targeting. To be honest, it's a medium competition keyword. The release bumped my money site down to #3 position from #2, but that is only because the PRWEB release is sitting pretty at #2 position. Now I'm dominating two out of the top 3 positions. It's crazy how fast google indexes PRWeb releases. I am hoping that my second scheduled PRWEB release this month will push my site to the #1 position for my keyword.

And thanks for 10% discount on my current order, we have multiple clients so keep continue quality work...

Open for More Orders...

Thanks a Lot For all Orders Guys...

All Will get the live Links Very Soon...

Add up to five hyperlinks in each release
- Add photo with each release
- You can add videos to each release
- Add Twitter, facebook, linkedin & google+1 profile
- Add Any PDF document or file to attach with PR...

Your News Will be syndicate at News Distribution and Business Partners - PRWeb

Actual Cost $369 at PRWeb site but you will get this service only at $110 (include 500+ words Press Release)

Book Your Slots Now.

This service is fantastic. My first press release went out 2 days ago and I am already seeing a lot of traffic from multiple news sources. This service is exactly as advertised, you get press release to PRweb with your video and pic just like PRweb's $360 package. The only difference is you pay less than half . Also, Ambe helped with my article and we went over everything together. If you're worried about the article they will write, just send them one set up exactly the way you want it. That way there will be no discrepancies. I highly recommend this service.

9 Days Ago Approved PRweb Results :-

Media Deliveries
12.png

Total Impressions
2.png

Total Reads
3.png

So why Are You Waiting...

Book your Slot Now..King Of Press releases PRweb Premium

Hello, do you guys provide any type of video or pictures for the release or is that for us to provide? Please PM me with any info I would need to provide to utilize all the features. Thanks!

Hello, do you guys provide any type of video or pictures for the release or is that for us to provide? Please PM me with any info I would need to provide to utilize all the features. Thanks!

PM sent..!!!

Just ordered!
What's the current TAT?
thx

Thanks a Lot For Your Order..Order Confirmed..TAT Would be 10-15 Days Max.

Common Guys :-
Add up to five hyperlinks in each release
- Add photo with each release
- You can add videos to each release
- Add Twitter, facebook, linkedin & google+1 profile
- Add Any PDF document or file to attach with PR...

Your News Will be syndicate at News Distribution and Business Partners - PRWeb

Actual Cost $369 at PRWeb site but you will get this service only at $110 (include 500+ words Press Release)

Book Your Slots Now..

Here Are Some Blasting Review for this Service :-

Got some Traffic As Well

And thanks for 10% discount on my current order, we have multiple clients so keep continue quality work...

This service is fantastic. My first press release went out 2 days ago and I am already seeing a lot of traffic from multiple news sources. This service is exactly as advertised, you get press release to PRweb with your video and pic just like PRweb's $360 package. The only difference is you pay less than half . Also, Ambe helped with my article and we went over everything together. If you're worried about the article they will write, just send them one set up exactly the way you want it. That way there will be no discrepancies. I highly recommend this service.

Book Your Slots Now...
PRweb Premium

Cheers.
Ambe

When i click the 10% off link..it says the form is private..its not letting the order through. please look into it and pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.