Prosper 1.5

Is it just me, or would bloosky just be asking for a huge lawsuit if they were 'in ur database stealing ur datas' without disclosing said data pillaging?

it's not going to happen. you can't hide code in open source software.. if you are referring to the hosted 202 tracking then I don't give a shit because you are agreeing to it when you signup ;)

Think about it.

smart affiliates don't have to think OR worry about it because they've always used self-hosted tracking and realized a hosted tracker probably would end up selling all their data

it's not going to happen. you can't hide code in open source software.. if you are referring to the hosted 202 tracking then I don't give a shit because you are agreeing to it when you signup ;)

smart affiliates don't have to think OR worry about it because they've always used self-hosted tracking and realized a hosted tracker probably would end up selling all their data

So in your opinion prosper202 1.3.2 or are we being paranoid not trusting 1.5?

So in your opinion prosper202 1.3.2 or are we being paranoid not trusting 1.5?
I don't use prosper and I encourage everyone to use other forms of tracking (subids, custom software, tracking pixels) because it is a buggy & vulnerable bloated software.. but if you insist on using it and don't care about the vulnerabilities, I would say the latest release before 1.5 is the most stable for reasons pointed out in this thread

I worked at 202 and left because of the Bloosky buyout

Personally (if it means anything to you) I do not trust Bloosky and did not upgrade to the new update

There is literally 1 person I know of left at Bloosky from the original 202 crew so that should tell you something.

Personally (if it means anything to you) I do not trust Bloosky and did not upgrade to the new update

There is literally 1 person I know of left at Bloosky from the original 202 crew so that should tell you something.

right on thanks for the advice 1.3.2 it is then

I remember tracking202 years ago... when their mysqldb had accounts with blank passwords.

They've never been trust worthy.

This is sad man, I really liked the 202 gig.

Pretty sure there are alteast 2 people left, so odds are you didn't work for them.